Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

🤒

FC's Ghetto ( among its upper echelon its referred to as 'downtown') is a paradise on earth.:straightface:
7-11 offers the finest in late dated frozen foods and soggy 5 day old chili dogs and veggie tacos:barf:
for entertainment you have the music store fully contaminated by kung flu where old 65 dudes
rehearse and dont rehears for reasons nobody understands.:clap:
transportation is provided by broken down buses that may or may not stop when they see you.
security is handled by "Juicer" a bald ex con on the lam.:popcorn:
who answers to FC exclusivley.
black boomboxers are a no no. so are black boomboxers smoking crack and living up top trees

Fake C is like the King Henry 8 of the entire area.:bow:
Nothing escapes his subconsciousness.:crazy:
ah so that's the 'hood is it? thanks for the detailed description, vegan cro. :thumb:

dont worry about me rating your posts "funny", dave-o. once the amusing factor wears off i will convert them into downvotes. dont you worry bout dat.

Yes what we really should do is anticipate doom and gloom and then do our best to frighten others in a tone we hope comes across as knowing.

:rolleyes:

FC if you drop dead two days after you take the vaccine what happens to the plastic chair?:(

"First Class HoodMobile" Fake C currently owns:

proxy-image

* Boombox not included.

:handpointdown:

On FC's Christmas Wish List:

proxy-image

His hopeful upgrade (he's saving
every penny). :blushing:

🤒

the chair is the crown of the FC estate. Its a very rare item.
a plastic chair not for sitting.:straightface:

oh so sort of like how if you test positive for coronavirus and then get hit by a bus within 28 days the two are falsely collated so that it looks like you died of coronavirus? sorry fake c, i dont think this is your lane, bro. maybe stick to talking about your 7/11 meal purchases, because everyone knows they only do that with coronavirus.

i love how you'll just say anything though to try to get 12" to engage with you, no matter how stupid it makes you look. it's like you have a bit of a crush on him but cant admit it because you know he's way too good for you and that his type and your type dont really mix and only ever really run into each other on the internet.

Exactly. The same people who have been telling us for a year that our grannies are all going to die from corona virus are now telling us that old people die all the time, nothing to see here, move on. I take it they won’t be listing all deaths within 28 days of vaccination as death from vaccine - that special way of counting is a privilege only the rona gets.

As for Dave aka The Truth aka The.Truth. aka The Chameleon aka Face C aka Calamine Lotion’s behaviour on here: I feel a mixture of sadness and bemusement…

This is his life:

Last edited:
FC when you take over the Blink182/Foghat group fire the members and get velcro and melvis
in the group. it can be the first loser supergroup:)
'tour' and play 'sets'🤒
to overweight lesbian chicks. who get drunk but wont gave sex.:rock:
Barnaby can dust off his tight disco pantlones and be 'manager' (aka drive the broke down camper around poland)🙄
call the group The Nottingham Cucks:)

Exactly. The same people who have been telling us for a year that our grannies are all going to die from corona virus are now telling us that old people die all the time, nothing to see here, move on. I take it they won’t be listing all deaths within 28 days of vaccination as death from vaccine - that special way of counting is a privilege only the rona gets.

As for Dave aka The Truth aka The.Truth. aka The Chameleon aka Face C aka Calamine Lotion’s behaviour on here: I feel a mixture of sadness and bemusement…

This is his life:

holy shit, bun bun, that was intense.:ahhh: :lbf: i gotta say i really did not appreciate his noise making after a couple of minutes. thank god it finally ended. what is with germans??

old people die, bun bun?! whaaaaat?! but i thought if we all stayed in our houses and wore masks every time we saw the light of day that we could stop death FOREVER?!?! :(

so, bun bun apparently even after the majority of people are vaccinated we'll all still need to wear masks. so my question is, when the f*** do we get to take them off?!?! when do we get back to normal?!?!?! and if the answer is never, then when the f*** are people going to wake up and get appropriately and actively outraged?!?!

holy shit, bun bun, that was intense.:ahhh: :lbf: i gotta say i really did not appreciate his noise making after a couple of minutes. thank god it finally ended. what is with germans??

old people die, bun bun?! whaaaaat?! but i thought if we all stayed in our houses and wore masks every time we saw the light of day that we could stop death FOREVER?!?! :(

so, bun bun apparently even after the majority of people are vaccinated we'll all still need to wear masks. so my question is, when the f*** do we get to take them off?!?! when do we get back to normal?!?!?! and if the answer is never, then when the f*** are people going to wake up and get appropriately and actively outraged?!?!

I think more and more people are waking up, but there are still too many who happily give up their civil rights in exchange for a (false) sense of security in the short run. Maybe people will get angry enough when their furlough money ends... but it will probably be replaced by universal basic income or some such. I don't think we have a very bright, democratic future ahead of us.

Personally, I'm just going to pretend I live in a monastery in The Dark Ages. Outside: chaos. Inside: lovely gay sex, books, beautiful music, my garden, copious amounts of wine!

Sure it does it means around 290000 died as a result of COVID and COVID complications in one year with millions of cases weekly dues it’s rapid spread

Back
Top Bottom