Is Jake back with Moz??

Have you not thought that Morrissey using Jake Walters as a photographer again after so many years might be his sly little way of taking the piss out of all the people who speculate and fantasise about their relationship?

You don't think he's oblivious of all the rubbish people write about it do you?

Forgive my ignorance, as usual, but is it not possible that the Jake Walters photos were taken back when they were together? The recent Jake photos showcase Morrissey with a bit more quiff than he's got nowadays, don't they?

Why? Why would you want to go back to the past?Once I move on emotionally there is no going back.

Forgive my ignorance, as usual, but is it not possible that the Jake Walters photos were taken back when they were together? The recent Jake photos showcase Morrissey with a bit more quiff than he's got nowadays, don't they?

I am talking about the most recent ones on Hot Press half naked and the one with the baby on his arm

What the ones for Hot Press? They look like they were taken this year to me.

Assuming he had a relationship with this Jake person it was in the mid or early nineties. How would the situation even arise where they would end up in contact with each other again? Realistically do people even contemplate getting back together with someone so distant in their past?Why would you even want to after so much time had elapsed?

I know it's become a fact in Morrissey fanworld that they had a "relationship", way back when, but the only actual evidence I've ever seen used for this assumption is one tabloidish article by a journalist, a load of fan gossip and the song "Come back to Camden".

Perhaps the fact that they are continuing their professional "relationship" with no ill feelings should make people question whether they really know all they think they know about Morrissey and Jake.

I know it's become a fact in Morrissey fanworld that they had a "relationship", way back when, but the only actual evidence I've ever seen used for this assumption is one tabloidish article by a journalist, a load of fan gossip and the song "Come back to Camden".

Perhaps the fact that they are continuing their professional "relationship" with no ill feelings should make people question whether they really know all they think they know about Morrissey and Jake.

Good point.

Fabulously put, you know it really does make me wonder that maybe in fact after all they were just extremely close friends, jake was morrissey's muse etc.... they're still friends obviously after the Hot Press shoot!?!

Back
Top Bottom