Jerry Sadowitz, Scottish Free Speech, And Train Syntribation

jerry is one of the funniest comedians/magicians you will ever see,scottish people dont have free speech with the snp in charge,bunch of crooks.

Are there any live recordings available? I'd love to hear them.

Are there any live recordings available? I'd love to hear them.
He never puts out his stuff, for some reason, and obsessively prowls Youtube making sure unauthorised recordings are taken down. He has a few sporadic Scottish dates coming up, and pops up round the island here and there. Keep checking and you'll get to see him eventually.

I remember the hoo-har when his venue cancelled him immediately after one show. It was amazing - what were they expecting? Both the venue and the punters?

I was stunned as with the lack of interweb "content" on him etc. I wasn't sure if he'd actually already passed away or given up performing. There is no way he would fit in anywhere mainstream today. Surely at least a fringe show is safe for him? Apparently not.

I'd assumed any Youtube stuff gets flagged up immediately.

I remember him scuppering the attempted resurrection of the hallowed Juke Box Jury with a shocking quip. Can't find any footage of it anywhere so it may just be a figment of my twisted imagination.

Last edited:
He never puts out his stuff, for some reason, and obsessively prowls Youtube making sure unauthorised recordings are taken down. He has a few sporadic Scottish dates coming up, and pops up round the island here and there. Keep checking and you'll get to see him eventually.

Thank you for your reply, and the heads up. I do remember him from many years ago (probably 20+ years), but thought I'd pop the question re: live recordings. Just thought something may have surfaced on the 'net. Have a good day!

there used to be a show which was on late at night and for some reason i think it migt have been on canadian tv.

I remember the hoo-har when his venue cancelled him immediately after one show. It was amazing - what were they expecting? Both the venue and the punters?

I was stunned as with the lack of interweb "content" on him etc. I wasn't sure if he'd actually already passed away or given up performing. There is no way he would fit in anywhere mainstream today. Surely at least a fringe show is safe for him? Apparently not.

I remember him scuppering the attempted resurrection of the hallowed Juke Box Jury with a shocking quip. Can't find any footage of it anywhere so it may just be a figment of my twisted imagination.
he played in my town about ten years ago,the article is right about frankie boyle,guys an afront to scottish people,sold out to the bbc pound.

Taken out of context people could think he was genuinely that vile. Which, he's not.

I actually sent him the article once finished. He told me he doesn't like reading about himself, positive or negative (my article is very much the former), and to please just remove any jokes of his I might have repeated so's not to ruin them for the audience. I had two, and removed them no problem. He was very civil. Legendary character in Scottish comedy, really.

Back
Top Bottom