Jesse, Gustavo, Mando & Matt in Cardiff

It's a shame you put in the unnecessary full stops as this would be an excellent piece of writing if it was just one sentence. The commas are fine, but I think you can safely drop the full stops.

best
BB

i do my best to try and not show off and just keep things casual and unfussy. i have no desire in me to make anyone feel bad about anything and i sometimes lack an understanding of what people think is showing off and what offends them. that said ive no desire to talk to you and think you a cruel uncaring dis honest person taking advantage of people and harassing them in general so please leave me alone. you know what the ip number is so please dont address me again

well moz is a private guy in general and i imagine his partner to be as well though who knows. maybe damon doesnt like to go out and deal with the hassle which is annoying for those who like to be as incognito as possible. also might not want to be in print everywhere and is just doing his best to deal with people badgering him and talking about him or having his family read all sorts of stupid things about him. normal anons dating famous people is hard especially for those who honestly want to stay anon and truely have no secondary agenda with there affection for stephen the man i.e there own personal route to fame financial gain. thats my guess. i dont think it moz really who wants to hide damon, though after jake that might really be the case, but maybe hes trying to protect damon himself as much as possible. i kinda see moz as a very protective person for those whom he cares for (not many).

I think it's more Damon than Moz. Moz hasn't exactly hidden him away- he's been mentioning him in his work for years now and has been photographed with him countless times. Damon probably wants to keep a low profile and he's done a very good job of doing that.

I think it's more Damon than Moz. Moz hasn't exactly hidden him away- he's been mentioning him in his work for years now and has been photographed with him countless times. Damon probably wants to keep a low profile and he's done a very good job of doing that.

yeah that seems very plausible

well moz is a private guy in general and i imagine his partner to be as well though who knows. maybe damon doesnt like to go out and deal with the hassle which is annoying for those who like to be as incognito as possible. also might not want to be in print everywhere and is just doing his best to deal with people badgering him and talking about him or having his family read all sorts of stupid things about him. normal anons dating famous people is hard especially for those who honestly want to stay anon and truely have no secondary agenda with there affection for stephen the man i.e there own personal route to fame financial gain. thats my guess. i dont think it moz really who wants to hide damon, though after jake that might really be the case, but maybe hes trying to protect damon himself as much as possible. i kinda see moz as a very protective person for those whom he cares for (not many).

I think it's sweet they get to hang out together if it is a PA ruse. :sweet:

I think it's sweet they get to hang out together if it is a PA ruse. :sweet:

i tend to just peruse things quickly here but what does PA stand for. is it like pr for public relations. public appearance maybe and if so whats the gain in it

i tend to just peruse things quickly here but what does PA stand for. is it like pr for public relations. public appearance maybe and if so whats the gain in it

Personal ASSistant. It's just his piece of ass, nobody else's. :p

Personal ASSistant. It's just his piece of ass, nobody else's. :p

i just wanted to use the word peruse really for laughs and the mixing combining creating and or connecting of peripheral meanings of words. should have made it PE ruse i guess. i find a lot of silly things funny to myself. yours was funny as well though. ill just split the difference and and say moz likes to peruse the persAnal ASSistant though i doubt its a PA or a PR ploy of any kind.

Who cares, morrisseys band is shit and their music is mediocre and morrisseys song writing has worsend. That's the thing with moz and marr, they're inspired eachother and elvated one another. Moz should change his musicians or call it a day

it's been twenty eight years

it's not going to happen

either give up or move on to another artist if Morrissey's solo work is not doing anything for you

Back
Top Bottom