Johnny Marr teaches how to play The Headmaster Ritual

Watched the video on my phone and am convinced that I'm wearing the same trousers as Johnny.

There's no reason this should interest you, I agree.

Not your breath, sadly we’re all leper’s.
There’s so much love, likes, hugs and shit on social media yet in stark reality shopping in your local supermarket is a 4kn horrible experience.
All the shit they post on Base4ck about sticking together L O L :guitar:.
Keep up with the walking as well, good for the mind :thumb: Creative thoughts !
Get em written down/ keep a diary.

Keep the faith and stay safe everyone.

??:knife:
I dont bother with social media, other than on here.....yes keep creative..... daily mirror crossword, hide and seek on your own, choosing what frozen meal to have from Mark's and Spencer, when they were on offer.... or which daughter to phone first without having to do something...,,, yes a laugh a 4kin minute.....I jest..... keep walking Benny, you never know our country walks may clash.... then you could bore me to death about boy division, or whatever they are called...... keep saine, but keep more glamourus .........

he is like howard stern who at 70 has more shiny black hair than ever before:rofl:
both are bald as cue balls under their wig aka hair replacement plan where you glue a
net to your dome:constructionworker:
then affix the wig onto it
observe how LePew was showing bald spots years ago>

:handpointdown:

oq9j1ARVRrd5FXV39Gr0EDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

you can tell here how the entire front of his skull is bald.he would have done better
by sorting himself via shaving his head.:oldman:
And, don't forget Cher at 70+ , with her glorious fake hair. JM can do better In the IG video. It was probably too early in the day but his wig looks thrown on, not glued or taped down properly. The best ones To advise him is those in the black hair care/style market. They've mastered the technique w/ wigs, extensions, weaves in a growing 10 billion industry & then he will always have a good fake hair day, for sure.

I think this is a lovely gesture by Johnny. If Morrissey had taped a message, you all would be falling over yourselves with praise. Who knows, he might yet.

Watched the video on my phone and am convinced that I'm wearing the same trousers as Johnny.

There's no reason this should interest you, I agree.

Yep, it must have been laundry day for Johnny.

I think this is a lovely gesture by Johnny. If Morrissey had taped a message, you all would be falling over yourselves with praise. Who knows, he might yet.

A commercial for Fender?

‘falling over yourselves with praise’ ?

You mean here on a Morrissey site visited by fans of Morrissey?

We shouldn’t be surprised.

Right. At his age, his hair is getting fuller..... by the £ .

it all depends if he able to have some money to buy new hair patches like the rare commercial. with his little money he buys small patches of artificial hair. these patches are removable and are dipped in black dye before placement on the dome.:8ball:

small money here for wig hair and small money there for a stupid tat. the money could have been better spent for singing and guitar lessons.☣

Same here, I can walk for miles in the fields but as soon as anyone sees you they pull a scarf over their face even though you are over 2m from them??

No, that only happens to you...for all the obvious reasons.

Could you please mind your language? This is very unpleasant.
No.

Language is language and if coarse words offend or shock you when you visit a website devoted to a gay old man who shows giant films of animals being tortured at his shows, then your head is so far up your ass you'll never get it out.

He deserves to be called a c***, because that's what he is. "Unpleasant" is not bad words. Unpleasant is virtue signaling radical left idiots like Uncle Skinny who want everybody to see what compassionate, good people they are, and how they are so obsessed with social justice...when in reality they are bitter, hateful assholes who cannot abide any views that are different from their own.

I'm not a Bible thumper but this sums up people like Uncle Skinny to a tee:

Matthew 23:37 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean."

Last edited:
No.

Language is language and if coarse words offend or shock you when you visit a website devoted to a gay old man who shows giant films of animals being tortured at his shows, then your head is so far up your ass you'll never get it out.

He deserves to be called a c***, because that's what he is. "Unpleasant" is not bad words. Unpleasant is virtue signaling radical left idiots like Uncle Skinny who want everybody to see what compassionate, good people they are, and how they are so obsessed with social justice...when in reality they are bitter, hateful assholes who cannot abide any views that are different from their own.

I'm not a Bible thumper but this sums up people like Uncle Skinny to a tee:

Matthew 23:37 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean."

If you think that about Morrissey why do you come here? Go away and do something productive with your life! Idiot!

If you think that about Morrissey why do you come here? Go away and do something productive with your life! Idiot!
I didn't say I had a problem with Morrissey. Learn to read before you speak to a superior intellect disparagingly.

it all depends if he able to have some money to buy new hair patches like the rare commercial. with his little money he buys small patches of artificial hair. these patches are removable and are dipped in black dye before placement on the dome.:8ball:

small money here for wig hair and small money there for a stupid tat. the money could have been better spent for singing and guitar lessons.☣
He must have quite an investment of hair patches & full wigs. This one Has a sheen & texture to that of a younger Indian women. She must be very happy with the sale. Her locks can make him several pieces at a nice price,

He must have quite an investment of hair patches & full wigs. This one Has a sheen & texture to that of a younger Indian women. She must be very happy with the sale. Her locks can make him several pieces at a nice price,

he has been collecting hair patches and
wigs for many many years.:oldman:
notice he rarely wears a hat as
the wig is liable to come off if
he inadvertenly pulls off the hat
if the wig is not affixed properly.:guardsman:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom