Just this

marisela

I'd just like to say that I truly believe Morrissey to be a true Artist. He has mastered his Mind, Body and Soul. All to his satisfaction. Which is fine. No one has a right to tell him any differantly. He is a kind caring man. what shows me this is his fighting will to have freedom,his love for animals The care he displays towards fans at his shows. He can see trouble from a distance unlike many people.
He loves his work, he loves his fans, in a whole. Which most would never understand. It takes a big factor to understand him. All it takes is to be real not, fake. He gets very upset with fake. Because of my lack of faith in humanity I tend to have my doubts.. I am not perfect.. Almost, ;) but not completely especially when it comes to people. I Love Love people In a whole I have a few friends and if I have something to say I shall say it. In which this is the case. All I want to say is that All Morrissey fans In a whole have actually saved Morrissey's life as many feel he has saved you. I admit I Love his songs lyrics the throwing and waving of his arms and body. and all that wrapped in a nutshell is why I Love Morrissey. I know many many of you feel the same way to.So Morrissey! "Know You Are Loved"

To this I want to sing.. I"m as real as real can get!** do do roo Aaaahhh! :)

Truly
Marisela

I'd just like to say that I truly believe Morrissey to be a true Artist. He has mastered his Mind, Body and Soul. All to his satisfaction. Which is fine. No one has a right to tell him any differantly. He is a kind caring man. what shows me this is his fighting will to have freedom,his love for animals The care he displays towards fans at his shows. He can see trouble from a distance unlike many people.
He loves his work, he loves his fans, in a whole. Which most would never understand. It takes a big factor to understand him. All it takes is to be real not, fake. He gets very upset with fake. Because of my lack of faith in humanity I tend to have my doubts.. I am not perfect.. Almost, ;) but not completely especially when it comes to people. I Love Love people In a whole I have a few friends and if I have something to say I shall say it. In which this is the case. All I want to say is that All Morrissey fans In a whole have actually saved Morrissey's life as many feel he has saved you. I admit I Love his songs lyrics the throwing and waving of his arms and body. and all that wrapped in a nutshell is why I Love Morrissey. I know many many of you feel the same way to.So Morrissey! "Know You Are Loved"

To this I want to sing.. I"m as real as real can get!** do do roo Aaaahhh! :)

Truly
Marisela

tumblr_m7bf50TLZU1qjshyk.gif

Back
Top Bottom