Kig Live: Jakarta now cancelled (November 10, 2023)

Screenshot_20231110-223501.png
Screenshot_20231110-224005.png

Further to discussion in the Bangkok and Hong Kong thread, this appears to have been confirmed in the last ~10 hours - as this tweet was still promoting it then:

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
Due to reasons we're not going to share with you this concert is cancelled. Hurry the f*** up and cancel the Australian tour please.

Last edited:
So a concert to take place in 12 days time has been cancelled "for technical issues"?

Sounds like he is in a very unhappy place right now.

Last edited:
60 business days? Looks like a scam is going on with the cancellations. Does the refund include the so-called 'service charge'?

Knowledge what mysterious "technical issues" are will not change anything in our lives, but... :unsure:

I live in Tokyo and have a ticket for Toyosu Pit show on November 28. The show in Tokyo will go on as scheduled, SO FAR. The promotor/Live Nation Japan hasn't given us any information on canceling or refunds, SO FAR.
WTF does that mean? Someone from Jakarta could've posted that exact same sentence yesterday and look at them now.

It just doesn't make sense to come all the way to Australasia for essentially half of the tour. My thinking is they're just going to cancel the entire tour and maybe try again for next year some time. Personally I'd prefer Morrissey focus on releasing his albums and hang up his tour boots for the time being.

It just doesn't make sense to come all the way to Australasia for essentially half of the tour. My thinking is they're just going to cancel the entire tour and maybe try again for next year some time. Personally I'd prefer Morrissey focus on releasing his albums and hang up his tour boots for the time being.

Agree. And I feel for the position you’re in, sucks seeing dates cancelled one by one, and still not know if he’s gonna bother with the rest. At least you’re being sensible and accepting the worst case scenario.

It must be some sort of waiting game. Perhaps Carmens heel. Cause surely if he knew he couldn't do the entire thing from Singapore to New Zealand, he would cancel it all in one go.
Maybe he is still hopeful he can get to Japan and Australia as those shows are still two-three weeks away. Time will tell

It must be some sort of waiting game. Perhaps Carmens heel. Cause surely if he knew he couldn't do the entire thing from Singapore to New Zealand, he would cancel it all in one go.

Maybe he is still hopeful he can get to Japan and Australia as those shows are still two-three weeks away. Time will tell

If they’re selling well/sold well. Then I could see him doing the rest. But who knows?

Agree. And I feel for the position you’re in, sucks seeing dates cancelled one by one, and still not know if he’s gonna bother with the rest. At least you’re being sensible and accepting the worst case scenario.
To me now that the Asian dates have been cancelled it's left a bad taste for the whole Australasian tour even if he does the Australian gigs. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd prefer a refund vs the gigs. If it was due to sickness, that I can understand fully, but if it's because of this woman's foot then I really don't know what to say. It's clear they're just going to let us sit here and stew in our own confusion. Cancel the tour so we can get on with our lives.

To me now that the Asian dates have been cancelled it's left a bad taste for the whole Australasian tour even if he does the Australian gigs. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd prefer a refund vs the gigs. If it was due to sickness, that I can understand fully, but if it's because of this woman's foot then I really don't know what to say. It's clear they're just going to let us sit here and stew in our own confusion. Cancel the tour so we can get on with our lives.

Since you already have tickets, may as well see what happens. And until then, just go about your usual everyday routine without thinking about it too much.

He could very easily either A. Just do songs that don't need a keyboardist, would be quite interesting and a welcome departure from the usual sets or, B. Just find a new keyboardist??? Gustavo is still alive, no? I struggle to believe that there's not a single keyboardist on the face of this earth who would be able to replace Camila for this (very short) tour. I feel unimaginably sorry for all the people who bought tickets for these dates.

Didn't I predict that Morrissey's untested, inexperienced Teen-Hipster-Band would bring him, and all the rest of us, nothing but grief? Musical director Jesse has failed miserably. It's ultimately Morrissey's fault for not keeping the experienced tour-tested band that he had in place not so long ago. Amazing foolishness. Expect more!

Back
Top Bottom