Killarney - Gleneagle INEC Arena (Sep. 24, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / Rebels Without Applause / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Veronica / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Frankly, Mr. Shankly (solo live debut) / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @aliceasr_theReturn

Last edited:
Sex Pistols buddy.
No time for pedants or monarchists in Killarney ☘️ 🇮🇪 ..
doesn't need a monarchist or pedant to have noticed that times have changed, does it?
But what i got from the post is that the band played the anthem at the beginning and the crowd chimed in singing the old version with the "queen". Can't think of a more anti-monarchist stance... ;)

I am not trying to be mean, but someone needs to talk to him about his clothes. He needs a stylist or something. Call me, Moz 📞☎️ I'm here to help

308993769_5680651841957876_2045082917728718057_n.jpg

I think the person who bought 3 different albums is an avid collector and multi gig goer. I like to buy records but I’d be in a little hot water if I bought 3 at a concert at a cost of €750

There was none left after the concert, so they do appear of value to those who subscribed.

All in all, a nice night was had by MOST👍
Vauxhall you said, Janice? I have three copies and I’m not sure my wife would see through my justified cries for a fourth signed copy at such cost…

They are not je@ns old man,but they are very wide !!! It would be fine if I had used some semioxford but narrower in the region of the thigh and up to the middle leg and from there expand. I was going to tell Moz that his clothes this time are not up to the great artist he is :rolleyes: :(:swear

I think he still gives autographs for free, I think he was taking albums from the audience at the other shows, signing them and giving them back, from the stage.
I can't blame musicians for doing this, when my huband went to the Johnny Marr meet and greet there was a man in line with him who owned a record store. He brought a stack of albums, mostly Smiths, and asked Johnny to sign them and he signed every single one (they were going to be sold in the record store). That's pretty inconsiderate of the fan and the musicians get put in these horrible positions, they aren't going to refuse, so they might as well sell some signed copies and sell it with the merch.
Yes, I remember some similar occasions, also at book signings. These people are the reason why you sometimes have to wait for hours to get your own worn-out album or paperback signed, and when you have finally reached the artist, they are also tired and curt.

Yes, I remember some similar occasions, also at book signings. These people are the reason why you sometimes have to wait for hours to get your own worn-out album or paperback signed, and when you have finally reached the artist, they are also tired and curt.
I think for someone like Moz or Johnny, there should be a 2 item limit so people can get something from the Smiths signed and something from their solo work. My husband asked Johnny to sign a Call the Comet CD, and a Smiths ticket from when my husband saw them. He said Johnny smiled when he saw the ticket, I forget what he said tho. We aren't selling either item.
I really think it's only fair they can sell signed things to make money from their own autographs too.

Auld Lang Syne was a piano intro before Sunday.
I was sure he was going to mention Queen Elizabeth during a speech about society and the wrongs of it. But the speech was in relation to Bonfire of Teenagers, before going into said song. 🙂

Still delighted with Morrissey this morning. He shook a lot of hands and went out of his way to take time with each. He was singing close the front left side of the stage on his hunkers when he went backwards. He reminded me of the cover of TQID while he was lying there, very theatrical. He had prefaced his story about the record shop saying, " it was four o clock in the afternoon and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go to Vinyl" whatever the name of the shop is. There was just one attempted stage invader during the last song, who was shoved out the side door by a security man. For those who are interested the show was full, I thought there were going to be some empty seats in the upper and side balconies but people came in from the bar at the last minute to fill them. The trucks were pulled up loading gear at around 12am when we were walking back from town. I so enjoyed seeing Morrissey after a gap of 4? years, the last being an equally fantastic London Palladium. What a great return to Ireland, so thrilled!

Auld Lang Syne was a piano intro before Sunday.
I was sure he was going to mention Queen Elizabeth during a speech about society and the wrongs of it. But the speech was in relation to Bonfire of Teenagers, before going into said song. 🙂
Did you see him fall ?

Yes. He appeared unscathed. “I’m alive. I’m alive” he reported when raising back to a standing position.
He managed it quite well to be fair.

Must be a singers worst nightmare.
Tho the width of his flares couldn’t have helped matters.

Back
Top Bottom