Kristeen to sing with Moz on Letterman

Tbevie

Girl afraid
Apologise if this has already been mentioned but I just received this e-mail:

Hello and welcome to all the new members on the KRISTEENYOUNG e- mailing list. You might not realise it....but, yes, you are a member now. Don't worry... it's nothing you can't get out of....a very low level committment.

I (Kristeen) am going to be singing with Morrissey on the David Letterman show this Monday, June 25. I do some "background" wailing on the new Morrissey single, "That's How People Grow-Up".....and that's just the song, coincidentally, we'll be demonstrating on the Letterman show.

Immediately after that, the second leg of the Morrissey tour begins....and it's been well-waxed, spray-tanned, and de-spider veined for your consumption. Please go to www.privatethingsyouveconcealed.com for show dates. I don't trust my own website to be updated....mostly because it's up to me....and I know how undependable I am.

Hope to see you some symbolically sunny day,
Kristeen

Hello and welcome to all the new members on the KRISTEENYOUNG e- mailing list. You might not realise it....but, yes, you are a member now. Don't worry... it's nothing you can't get out of....a very low level committment.

I (Kristeen) am going to be singing with Morrissey on the David Letterman show this Monday, June 25. I do some "background" wailing on the new Morrissey single, "That's How People Grow-Up".....and that's just the song, coincidentally, we'll be demonstrating on the Letterman show.

Immediately after that, the second leg of the Morrissey tour begins....and it's been well-waxed, spray-tanned, and de-spider veined for your consumption. Please go to www.privatethingsyouveconcealed.com for show dates. I don't trust my own website to be updated....mostly because it's up to me....and I know how undependable I am.

Kristeen

Morrissey and female backing vocalists??? Who said he's not progressive!

IS LEtterman still on ITVdigital and is (it used to be) a couple of nights after the US show?

I remember the gold lame shirt!

Kristeen

Am I the only one who thinks Morrissey is creating new and innovative ways to screw up his come back? Morrissey: first you go Axl Rose in San Diego and now from your entire catalog you choose to play "That's How People Grow Up" for your Letterman appearance? Isn't not even the better of the two new songs. Does the new group not know the chord progressions of "Journalists Who Lie?"

Best case scenario, what is the benefit of this? A mad rush by the general public to iTunes to download a copy of "That's How People Grow Up?" Oops, sorry it hasn't been released. WTF Morrissey?

I haven't had my first cup of coffee, and I have to read this and that you don't mention Phoenix as one of your favorite shows. Best night of my life, but it ranks up there with a date with the dry cleaners for you. Seriously

MozFather, altogether now: "ALL YOU NEED IS ME" and you've carried Kristeenyoung long enough.

Looks like a double espresso morning. BAH!

-Vaux

? Morrissey: first you go Axl Rose in San Diego and now from your entire catalog you choose to play "That's How People Grow Up" for your Letterman appearance? Isn't not even the better of the two new songs. Does the new group not know the chord progressions of "Journalists Who Lie?"

Best case scenario, what is the benefit of this? A mad rush by the general public to iTunes to download a copy of "That's How People Grow Up?" Oops, sorry it hasn't been released. WTF Morrissey?

I haven't had my first cup of coffee, and I have to read this and that you don't mention Phoenix as one of your favorite shows. Best night of my life, but it ranks up there with a date with the dry cleaners for you. Seriously

MozFather, altogether now: "ALL YOU NEED IS ME" and you've carried Kristeenyoung long enough.

Looks like a double espresso morning. BAH!

-Vaux

Kudos! esp Journalists Who Lie chord progression;)

Hopefully he has worked on the song abit. I don't think it's a strong single, but of course I'm judging this by audience recordings.

Last edited:
According to this e-mail ‘That’s how people grow up’ is to be released as a single, but Morrissey has said on True-to-you that he isn’t signed at the moment. Surely he can’t release a single if he doesn’t have a deal.

Hopefully he has worked on the song abit. I don't think it's a strong single, but of course I'm judging this by audience recordings.

I agree, I don't think its single material, but like you say we've only heard live versions of it. I actually prefer 'All you need is me', b-side perhaps?

But I'm happy about the return of the non-album single.

Can't anyone wait until he has f***ed up to say he is f***ing up? - and I can't believe that anyone would be SOOOOOO childish (and in public) as to bitch because Moz did not say the show you were at was his best!
incredible!
its like he singled you out and said "i was particularly unimpressed with this bloke here..."
grow up!

maybe you need to take a hint from the song he has chosen to play my friend.

Seriously MozFather, altogether now: "ALL YOU NEED IS ME" and you've carried Kristeenyoung long enough.
-Vaux

Hate to be negative but I completely agree. All You Need Is Me is a great song and That's How People Grow Up is not on the same level.

i wonder what will happen to her career after the whole morrissey thing...i mean, she can't tour with him forever. it must be really depressing to have to rely on somebody else in order to pursure your passion/dream.
i wonder if she would be his permanent opening act forever. that'd be so depressing for her.

She could be my opening act. As long as she wore her make-up. And the boots. Over the kitchen sink while she did the dishes. Again

Can't anyone wait until he has f***ed up to say he is f***ing up? - and I can't believe that anyone would be SOOOOOO childish (and in public) as to bitch because Moz did not say the show you were at was his best!
incredible!
its like he singled you out and said "i was particularly unimpressed with this bloke here..."
grow up!

maybe you need to take a hint from the song he has chosen to play my friend.

I think everyone's remarks about their city not being mentioned were tongue firmly in cheek...

It'll all be okay.

-Vaux

Hate to be negative but I completely agree. All You Need Is Me is a great song and That's How People Grow Up is not on the same level.

Jesus, what is with people around here? You can think for yourself, have your own opinion and yes, still be a Morrissey fan. Must I like everything he does? Saying you prefer one song to another is not negative. It is your opinion to which you are entitled.

-Vaux

She could be my opening act. As long as she wore her make-up. And the boots. Over the kitchen sink while she did the dishes. Again

Dude, I just squirted Diet Coke out my nose. You gotta prep me for those posts. Maybe we can get a "bend her ass over" avatar?:)

-Vaux

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE!!! I have to ask any of you with a charity soul, to record and upload that appeareance for us who can't see it neither live or on TV :( sobs sobs sobs...

Back
Top Bottom