Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm

• Image from @maladjustedoll82 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.
    full

Last edited:
Tonight was probably the best time ever, he was in great form, lots of chatting, great set list, I had the time of my life.

I don’t hear him say anything about Miley in that video?
I didn’t get the first part, but he goes on to say how “Miley couldn’t be here tonight or any night, but I love you!”

Re: Miley's 'done magnificently' vocals...

Confirming her doing them.

I think it starts at 13 second mark - Miley, who couldn't be here tonight or opening night, I love you.
That is what it sounds like to me
That silly Miley Cirus how was it that Moz joins this boluda!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:(n)doh:doh::screamcat:

I’m going to go out on a limb and predict the debut of Ha Ha Harlem, Saint In A Stained Glass Window or My Funeral for the final show.
I haven’t read any posts past this one, but I hope (and predict), that the song that we ‘think’ is about his mother’s passing is saved for a first listen as a studio produced song. So we can sit on our bed where it is quiet and away from the noise of the world and take in quite possibly the greatest Morrissey song (solo/Smiths) ever given us. Wouldn’t it be appropriate for him to save the last, for his best?

Be safe all…..

Back
Top Bottom