List of videos/dvds

echobay

fades into the background
Hi, can anyone give me a list of Morrissey videos and dvds. I have just discovered Morrissey in the last year and I only have Oye Esteban and Who Put the M in Manchester . Also is the Earls Court concert from 2004 released on dvd ?

Last edited:
passionsjustlikemine.com

Hi, can anyone give me a list of Morrissey videos and dvds. I have just discovered Morrissey in the last year and I only have Oye Esteban and Who Put the M in Manchester and they are just not enough to satisfy my Moz craving:horny: Also is the Earls Court concert from 2004 released on dvd ?

the official ones:

live in dallas 91 the stage invasion at the end abadons the concert

hulmerist: videos late 80 ties to early 90 ties plus stuff from the wolverhampton concert 88 (shots of fans and sister im a poet video from the concert plus some more from the stage invasions with the music from shirley bassey "youll never walk alone a the end with l always find very touching

malady lingers on: videos mid to late 90 ties

smiths complete picture promovideos and totp performances- far from complete(charming man totp william etc so so many missing) but a start---and since there are no official smiths concert videos around but check out the smiths concert video bootlegs at youtube-

introducing morrissey a concert video from th 95 concert is not avaiable anymore (was released on video and isnt released on dvd yet) but since its an very impressive one with lots of stage invaders
i would suggest you to see the songs posted from it at youtube esp " now my heart is full " and "speedway"

toyour earls court question
ive heard that the earls court video concert was also filmed by a bootlegger and can be found somewhere

Last edited:
the official ones:

live in dallas 91 the stage invasion at the end abadons the concert

hulmerist: videos late 80 ties to early 90 ties plus stuff from the wolverhampton concert 88 (shots of fans and sister im a poet video from the concert plus some more from the stage invasions with the music from shirley bassey "youll never walk alone a the end with l always find very touching

malady lingers on: videos mid to late 90 ties

smiths complete picture promovideos and totp performances- far from complete(charming man totp william etc so so many missing) but a start---and since there are no official smiths concert videos around but check out the smiths concert video bootlegs at youtube-

introducing morrissey a concert video from th 95 concert is not avaiable anymore (was released on video and isnt released on dvd yet) but since its an very impressive one with lots of stage invaders
i would suggest you to see the songs posted from it at youtube esp " now my heart is full " and "speedway"

toyour earls court question
ive heard that the earls court video concert was also filmed by a bootlegger and can be found somewhere

introducing morrissey is still available. i bought some used VHS from amazon not too long ago.

introducing morrissey is still available. i bought some used VHS from amazon not too long ago.

probably you bought it used from 2nd hand not from the amazon headquarter but from an seller who offered it on the amazonsite ..

but in the official retail it isnt avaiable right now hmv virgin etc... cause its out of stock and the company who distibruted it didnt reproduced it any longer

i also see it once in a while at ebay

probably you bought it used from 2nd hand not from the amazon headquarter but from an seller who offered it on the amazonsite ..

but in the official retail it isnt avaiable right now hmv virgin etc... cause its out of stock and the company who distibruted it didnt reproduced it any longer

i also see it once in a while at ebay

right, well i just didnt want the poster to get the wrong impression, that it was impossible for him to get ahold of.

right, well i just didnt want the poster to get the wrong impression, that it was impossible for him to get ahold of.

well you can have practically everything thanks to the internet...but i just named the ones you can buy officially since he /she asked..and the OFFICIAL ones are LOW PRICED mostly at least here in germany i bought the dvds for 7,8 euro even the manchester dvd
but these bootlegsvideos are such a thrill glad that a lot of people filmed these concerts back then smiths as well as solo
morrissey is a well documented artist in terms of concerts,right....

a litte off topic
eh nugz what i wanted to ask you
whats up with your username : nugz -is this an american slang word or are you nuts most of the time (just kidding..hehe)and wanted to create an similar sounding username?:D;):D

Last edited:
well you can have practically everything thanks to the internet...but i just named the ones you can buy officially since he /she asked..and there alre ow priced mostly at least here in germany i bought the dvds for 7,8 euro even the manchester dvd
but these bootlegsvideos are such a thrill glad that a lot of people filmed these concerts back then smiths as well as solo
morrissey is a well documented artist in terms of concerts,right....

a litte off topic
eh nugz what i wanted to ask you
whats up with your username : nugz -is this an american slang word or are you nuts most of the time (just kidding..hehe)and wanted to create an similar sounding username?:D;):D

haha. well a few days ago i saw that someone had thought my name was slang for weed. apparently thats what it says on urbandictionary.com, but its not at all. it was like a little joke i had with one of my friends. i would talk about eating chicken nuggets all the time (i have the diet of an 8 year old :p), and he shortened nuggets to "nugz", i think inspired by the whole LOLcat thing. this was right around the time i joined morrissey-solo, and I didnt wanna use a Morrissey related name so i just used "nugz." i guess its kinda ironic that my username is a meat product on a morrissey forum, but i really didnt even think about it at the time, and i had absolutely no idea i'd be spending this much time on here. :)

p.s. i AM nuts, btw. ;)

I'm unaware of any solo material that hasn't already been mentioned, however, if you haven't already got Paris is Burning or These Things Take Time (Live in Germany), I'd recommend them. (These Things Take Time is considerably better video quality, but I own and enjoy both.) The advantage being unlike most rarer Moz footage they can be purchased instead of having to trade.

Thankyou for all your replys, very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom