Lost interest in Moz after seeing him and being threatened

I want my sock back!!!!

What's in his hand? Is he "text messaging" someone? Who I wonder? Maybe it a remote control. I think he's just seen something on TV that made him cough/burp and he's changing the channel. What was it?

Does he prefer The View with Rosie O'Donnell or Whoopie Goldberg?

I'm not sure I'd want to meet Morrissey. What if he burped? What would I do? The Morrissey in my head doesn't burp.

Don't listen to Strangeways then, he burps at the end of "Death at One's Elbow"

What? That's my favourite interview! He said he was nervous, but it was funny, entertaining and cute...

Well, I accept the appalling Ross may not have helped but I found the whole thing toe curling. His short chat with Jools Holland in support of Southpaw Grammar was the real Morrissey (the one in my head...). Amusing, relaxed and thoroughly entertaining.

Incidentally Morrissey lionised Bowie until he met him. QED.

Last edited:
hate to break it to you, but famous people don't give a shit about you, and why should they, they don't know you and don't need you (individually). As long as enough people keep buying their stuff they're happy. And the fact that people claim to "love" him on these forums is just sick in the head. You don't know the man. Get a real life.

Yes, But no matter what That is a terrible experience..
10 years!?
Come On!

I truly believe that with all the bullshit that has been happening..
Yeah I do believe Mr Morrissey , Just is not getting any kinder...
It truly saddens me that He can love animals more then he loves people..
Just not realistic..
But then..
Maybe Maybe He was just thinking
Mean
Humanly mean...
Yes, I am a Fan!
Love!!!!! his LYRICS...
Is all!
Yeah..
He is Human to.:eek:

Wow what a terrible experience..
I must admit I have felt this way to.

Yes, But no matter what That is a terrible experience..
10 years!?
Come On!

I truly believe that with all the bullshit that has been happening..
Yeah I do believe Mr Morrissey , Just is not getting any kinder...
It truly saddens me that He can love animals more then he loves people..
Just not realistic..
But then..
Maybe Maybe He was just thinking
Mean
Humanly mean...
Yes, I am a Fan!
Love!!!!! his LYRICS...
Is all!
Yeah..
He is Human to.:eek:

Wow what a terrible experience..
I must admit I have felt this way to.

Hi Marisela! Hope you're doing well. Good to see you here, you should post more. I'm mouthful of pie in chat but I never go there any more.

Now THAT is crazy or you've lived rather a dull life :eek:

Uh, no. Neither of the above, my friend. The generousity of his gesture WAS breathtaking, and beautiful, and all of the things I said... It takes a special, beautiful person to do what he did for all of us that night.
Why try to 'rain on my parade', as it were? Does it give you pleasure to be critical of my joy? Please. Why not read the story again, and try not to be so jaded, and cynical.

:)

If you had been more verbal and just shouted a comment, rather than lurking the situation would have been lightened. "Hey seXY" for instance or who's your'e bitch..

Well, I accept the appalling Ross may not have helped but I found the whole thing toe curling. His short chat with Jools Holland in support of Southpaw Grammar was the real Morrissey (the one in my head...). Amusing, relaxed and thoroughly entertaining.

don't remember that one...

Back
Top Bottom