M is for Morrissey and...

Re: M is for Morrissey... and...

Mud Flaps... I won't go into it but check the urban dictionary and see if, had he known about it's slang meaning, he might not have added it to his list of insults slung at females in general in Autobiography!

a3e51bd61ea0109a05d3b15ca849ad30.jpg

Marry Me

"MYSTERY!"
Sherlock Holmes stories are mysteries... one of the Jeremy Brett versions of Sherlock Holmes was filmed in Morrissey's attic (coincidentally the lead actor in that episode was also in Jeeves and Wooster with... wait for it... Hugh Laurie!)

...and I just remembered- a very young Jude Law also guest starred in that series and later played Watson in those RD Jr. Sherlock movies which featured Stephen Fry as Mycroft Holmes leading us back to Fry and Laurie!

Last edited:

MICHAEL stipe

Money Changes Everything...for some.

MARGARET on the guillotine

Last edited by a moderator:

Moon River

My Love Life

And...

Memories of you calling him a Misogynist

My, my...whichever way the wind blows.

He said last night in Kansas that he wouldn't marry anyone ever so that ship has sailed, honey. :D

I would never marry either, I mean never again...all the ships have sailed!
Happy Birhtday Moz, by the way, it's 5/22 here :flowers:

Last edited:

Morrissey-solo! :)

Mind's landscape

Miserable lie

"MYSTERY!"
Sherlock Holmes stories are mysteries... one of the Jeremy Brett versions of Sherlock Holmes was filmed in Morrissey's attic (coincidentally the lead actor in that episode was also in Jeeves and Wooster with... wait for it... Hugh Laurie!)

...and I just remembered- a very young Jude Law also guest starred in that series and later played Watson in those RD Jr. Sherlock movies which featured Stephen Fry as Mycroft Holmes leading us back to Fry and Laurie!

Good job. :)

Last edited:

marijuana margarine marjoram majority majorette megalopolis megalomania maggot mandolin maximum mandatory misplaced misgiven misbegotten mystery

Back
Top Bottom