Meat Is Murder (Loseless and Remastered)

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Japanese Import; Lossless; Remastered
Password: mozaroma

THANK YOU! This is a great find!

I just wish my iPhone could handle FLAC. Kind of pointless to have lossless when you have to convert it to mp3 anyway... Though at least I'll be able to choose the bitrate myself, so I won't take this great quality audio and dumb it down to 128... Hahaha not that that's ever happened before. No one would EVER expect people to PAY for a 'remastered' album that was encoded-- oh wait. Sound of The Smiths. iTunes. Right. But hey! They made it better! Now they sell it at 256, and it only costs 30% more!

Sorry, went off on a tangent there... ;}

THANK YOU! This is a great find!

I just wish my iPhone could handle FLAC. Kind of pointless to have lossless when you have to convert it to mp3 anyway... Though at least I'll be able to choose the bitrate myself, so I won't take this great quality audio and dumb it down to 128

ha, ha, don't worry, they're NOT remastered.

This is some funny shit!

another comparison in waves:

mp3 of the CD that you can find in stores for the last twenty years:

I Want the One I Can't Have from the lossless/remastered upload:

people are stooooopid :gun::gun::gun::gun:

Who did the job for this recording ?

The only two people who remastered The Smiths's songs are Frank Arkwright & Johnny Marr with last year compilation : The Sound Of The Smiths.
Am I wrong ?

By the way, you can use lossless tunes in your iPhone/iPod using Apple Lossless instead of MP3 for importing a track (in iTunes pref.).

Back
Top Bottom