Morrissey and Damon dining under a huge photography of Morrissey - @nielsruf / Instagram

I imagine Jesse is most likely under the table sucking his.....

Because you know, Jesse does whatever it takes to stay in the band.

-we'll let you know

For some reason I find it easy to imagine Morrissey sucking Jesse off. I would bet that that, rather, has happened, allegedly.

He's always with Damon because his personal life is a failure. They aren't a couple. Morrissey is just a lonely old man. Then he wrote the ridiculous book. I don't know what's so hard to understand. But you all believe it. He's laughing at you. One of the few things that's still left for him to laugh about. A sad old man.

Apparently his balls are massive though.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, Daddy SMASHED IT in Indiana!

For some reason I find it easy to imagine Morrissey sucking Jesse off. I would bet that that, rather, has happened, allegedly.

I'm sure it has - a mouth is a mouth after all (at least for Jesse...for Moz, not so much - i.e., a penis must be connected to the body whose mouth is doing the sucking). Just thought I'd point that out and throw in my 2 cents. Thanks for reading.

So I was there last night at dinner, things started mellow, as mellow as they can when one sees Morrissey dining under the photo of Morrissey, really am album cover piece of art. What turned from a nice mellow evening, soon gave way to shots and champagne. Things started to heat up and Morrissey needed to take off his shirt; and his boots; and his socks. From there he was granted a foot massage by to doting whomevers. In the end, he was slumped over, trashed and with a table full of "friends". They threw his arms around them, eventually carried him out, and that was that. I hope somebody didn't jack his watch.

oh....right :( she was the one that crystal was talking about? that's sad. well i mean, i dont want to say anything so cliche as 'that's sad'. i mean, suicide IS sad but it can also be kind of beautiful. it really depends on your state of mind and level of conviction before death. how did she do it? is terrible and tasteless that i want to know? i always want to know. a girl at work died a while back--sounds like it might have been suicide, im apparently not allowed to ask, there were disapproving looks when i tried to ask in a "oh so concerned oh dear me" way. what a charade, alll i wanted to know was hooooowwwwww she did it. is that so much to ask? these are the details one wants to know. no one cares about what she said to her mom as they were driving along one day or what her favourite color was, we all just wanted to know how she did it. or at least i did.

i saw morrissey in seattle in july of last year and he dedicated i think it was "one of our own" (is that what it's called? god, its like im not even a morrissey fan), to her and said "this song is dedicated to margaret dale, the last time we saw her was in this city" (if memory serves me correctly). i didnt know who she was at the time but i looked it up when i got home. it was nice of him to dedicate that to her. he's a good guy. i would be so embarrassed though if i killed myself and he knew about it.

oh....right :( she was the one that crystal was talking about? that's sad. well i mean, i dont want to say anything so cliche as 'that's sad'. i mean, suicide IS sad but it can also be kind of beautiful. it really depends on your state of mind and level of conviction before death. how did she do it? is terrible and tasteless that i want to know? i always want to know. a girl at work died a while back--sounds like it might have been suicide, im apparently not allowed to ask, there were disapproving looks when i tried to ask in a "oh so concerned oh dear me" way. what a charade, alll i wanted to know was hooooowwwwww she did it. is that so much to ask? these are the details one wants to know. no one cares about what she said to her mom as they were driving along one day or what her favourite color was, we all just wanted to know how she did it. or at least i did.

i saw morrissey in seattle in july of last year and he dedicated i think it was "one of our own" (is that what it's called? god, its like im not even a morrissey fan), to her and said "this song is dedicated to margaret dale, the last time we saw her was in this city" (if memory serves me correctly). i didnt know who she was at the time but i looked it up when i got home. it was nice of him to dedicate that to her. he's a good guy. i would be so embarrassed though if i killed myself and he knew about it.

Morrissey really looked totally disingenuous when he put his hand over his eyes in what appeared to be mock sadness during that song. As if he had crocodile tears. I was shocked actually. He clearly did not give a shit about Margaret Dale or her pathetic death. f*** Morrissey. What a total sicko he is. #SuicideInducementForShitsNGiggles. #MozzerIsANutbagSansNutsacks

Morrissey really looked totally disingenuous when he put his hand over his eyes in what appeared to be mock sadness during that song. As if he had crocodile tears. I was shocked actually. He clearly did not give a shit about Margaret Dale or her pathetic death. f*** Morrissey. What a total sicko he is. #SuicideInducementForShitsNGiggles. #MozzerIsANutbagSansNutsacks

Last edited by a moderator:
well i thought he did an absolutely brilliant job. i found the ending haunting, even not knowing who margaret dale was. i think it must be really hard being in morrisseys position, where something like this happens and you have to come up with a response and wonder what might be appropriate. especially harder when you dont really know anything about the person, just that they put a lot of stock in you. how do you respond to that? if it were me, even though i would be saddened by her death, i think i would be a little resentful having to respond to it in any way, because im just a person. i dont have to be all things to all men. i dont have to respond to everyones needs on an individual basis. when you're an entertainer or artist your whole life is about giving to people and stretching yourself out and finding the right note to hit, and still people think you owe them something, and it must be singularly tiring. i think therefore that it was classy and sweet of him that he said anything at all, and then a couple years later to dedicate a song to her in the city where they saw her last. he didnt have to do that.

Damon's or Morrissey's? I bet it's the former, the one Mozzer himself dubbed the "Sultan of Swing"!

Swinger's parties I suspect.

Did anyone hand them their baby and ask for a pose? Two movies about our Morrissey, things are on fire for him. He looks a bit sad in the pic, we love you Morrissey and would love to see you again.

Why do you come here?? :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom