Morrissey and Lou Reed photo

• Thread starter alcoholic afternoons
  • Start date
Photo of the day: Morrissey with Lou Reed. Hop Farm? - somedizzywhore.com

I found this on a Lou Reed forum. Never seen this before but it must be from Hop Farm.

morrissey_loureed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
top picture, 2 of the very best song writers of our time, love them both, thanks for sharing this photo.

I'm really pissed off: I rushed to be out of the shower in time for Doc Martin (it was due to begin at 4:35) and Midsomer Murders is still on! Why are ITV's programmes running late? Anybody know?

Midsomer Murders is terrible at the best of times and this episode looks as though it's only halfway through (another person's just been murdered - at a garden féte or something). Bloody hell.

Lägg ner, det är fjantigt.

Love them both so much. Lou Reed BLEEDS attitude and Morrissey, well, he's just something else. *sigh*

Hey Morrissey: Great photo! "Though you broke my heart. Though wer'e far apart. I love you still. After all this time, your still on my mind. I love you still" From Bill Anderson's smash hit "Still" 1966

Fun hour at the home for the elderly or a picture of two patients?

Well, this forum is not about you..take it or leave it.. And anyway, i don't think most people like reading the word "bastards" when it comes to people who have contributed so much in music. It's at least irrelevant.

Two times irrelevant bastards I see.

Why does Mozz always look way too intense in these photos with ageing rock stars ?

Did they spend the night together and just got out of bed?
That picture smells a lot.

Moz must love this photo - beside Lou he looks positively young again.

On a serious note though, Lou Reed truly is one of the greats of modern music - the Velvet Underground brought rock music firmly into the realm of high art. Something that Morrissey has always been determined to achieve, not only in his music, but in his whole attitude to life and persona. Nice photo.

Wow.

The first comment on the news tidbit is a hateful one.

What a surprise, from this site.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom