Morrissey At The Shrine... (Nov 26th)

Haha. See ya there!

Viva Moz!

@Ian151 - Def We Should Meet Up And Chill There It Would Be Coo To Meet Other Moz Fans From This Site.

-BattleRocks-

@Ian151 - Def We Should Meet Up And Chill There It Would Be Coo To Meet Other Moz Fans From This Site.

-BattleRocks-

I agree. We will work something out....

Now Im Excited As f***, My Tickets Came Yesterday From Ticketmaster... This Show Is Going To Be Amazing

-BattleRocks-

l o l c-y'all der happy.gif

[QUian151;1986677886]Got my tickets. Row 11 Orch. Wooh:D[/QUOTE]

Hey Ian! I am in Row 11 Orchestra as well! We have Seats 17 and 19! I can't wait! See you there! - Laura

Im waiting to see if stub hub drops the prices a bit. but they have sold over 40 since last two weeks. dont want to wait too long. does anyone know how big pit area is? I dont know if I should spend so much to front rows if there is still going to be 300 people in front of me.

[QUian151;1986677886]Got my tickets. Row 11 Orch. Wooh:D

Hey Ian! I am in Row 11 Orchestra as well! We have Seats 17 and 19! I can't wait! See you there! - Laura[/QUOTE]

Fabulous!

anyone know if theres going to be a pit/general adm. area? Haven't bought any tix as I waiting to see if something great pops up.

Good morning fellow Lost Angelinos. So the tour kicks off in 2 days, I'm curious to what the setlist will consist of?? I'm also very much excited for this show. Its been a few years since I last saw him play, too long.

Well Fellow Mozzers The Day For The Shrine Show Is Fastly Approaching, I Am Looking Forward To A Great Show, As Always Im Sure Alot of You Other Fans Are Just As Excited As I Am... Morrissey Is Going To Be Putting On An Awesome Performance... Looking Forward To Making New Moz Fans As Friends, The Only Thing That I Say That Will Suck About This Show Is That "The Shrine" Has A No Camera Rule Which Bites... But Whatever....

Back
Top Bottom