Morrissey - "Bristol 92"

Codreanu

Ohimè.
Morrissey - "Bristol 92" Colston Hall, Bristol, 18/12/1992 (medium audience recording)

note: the first ingrate to request this show in a higher bitrate will be commended to Hell for eternity. [Codreanu]

01 - Intro
02 - We Hate It When Our Friends Become Sucessful
03 - You´re The One For Me Fatty
04 - Suedehead
05 - Alsatian Cousin
06 - Well Let You Know
07 - Sister I´m A Poet
08 - The Loop
09 - Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Diference
10 - I Know It´s Gonna Happen Someday
11 - Certain People I Know
12 - Seasick Yet Still Docked
13 - November Spawned A Monster
14 - Jack The Ripper
15 - Glamorous Glue
16 - You´re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
17 - National Front Disco
18 - Outro

"Bristol '92" (43.4 MB)

bristol9hz.jpg

note: the first ingrate to request this show in a higher bitrate will be commended to Hell for eternity. [Codreanu] ??? Nice no matter what

I won't because I didn't have this one - Lovely just lovely posting :) Nice indeed.:)

Keep up with Your good posting :)

IamMine said:
yousendit.com pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

Here's a little note I wrote U might need to read it note by note
Don't worry be :)

that somebody gave us that fine gig as a bootleg or get it down Yourself and then U can upload that bootleg if You're so unhappy where it is. :D

I think You should right a note to the poster and then be happy You even get the chance to get it - At least I am

thanks Cod.

ignore the people who always whine and cry and beg, even when they've just been given a strand of pearls.

other people appreciate the gift.

and your bitrate is just beautiful dahling.

- unrulyboy -

OOOH I can't wait to get home. I was at this gig.
Best version of Jack the Ripper I ever heard/saw.
He actually rolled round on the floor for aeons repeating like a mantra "Nobody knows me.."

I guess it was cos it had just come out on the Certain People I Know single! Oh happy days. Cheers mate!

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
Here's a little note I wrote U might need to read it note by note
Don't worry be :)

that somebody gave us that fine gig as a bootleg or get it down Yourself and then U can upload that bootleg if You're so unhappy where it is. :D

I think You should right a note to the poster and then be happy You even get the chance to get it - At least I am

What are you on about? *cries* :(
This person probably can't download from megabumload so he was asking for yousendit...i'm losing the will to live!! :eek:

Godlovesugly said:
What are you on about? *cries* :(
This person probably can't download from megabumload so he was asking for yousendit...i'm losing the will to live!! :eek:

? Then blame Megaupload for losen Your will or the other person could do so. Send it this and that way (Yousend, Mega, Rapidshare ... / Why not be happy to get it or get a connection that can take all these differents uploaders ?

I wrote that a long time ago (over 2 month ago ohhhh jesus) - I was only saying too the people that they still could download it. Saying the link was active why rush up in some old sarcastic statement. Stick too the fact that it is still active the link and thank the poster wich is Codreanu.

And Yes people should be happy that it is there and download it were it is - Meaning on Megaupload at least in that files case

Last edited:
Maid@ Vale Lover said:
? Then blame Megaupload for losen Your will or the other person could do so. Send it this and that way (Yousend, Mega, Rapidshare ... / Why not be happy to get it or get a connection that can take all these differents uploaders ?

I wrote that a long time ago - I was only saying too the people that they still could download it. Saying the link was active why rush up in some old sarcastic statement. Stick too the fact that it is still active the link and thank the poster wich is Codreanu.

And Yes people should be happy that it is there and download it were it is - Meaning on Megaupload at least in that files case

There was no sarcasm in my statement love, you just confuse me!!
AND the fact some people can't download from megaupload is to do with where they live...it can't be helped!

I love cod and his uploads..it goes without saying!

Now kiss me you beautiful stranger!!

Godlovesugly said:
There was no sarcasm in my statement love, you just confuse me!!
AND the fact some people can't download from megaupload is to do with where they live...it can't be helped!

I love cod and his uploads..it goes without saying!

Now kiss me you beautiful stranger!!

No it is more a fact that it has something to do with people sharing connections :

collegeconnections, at work, others ... - Meaning were lots of people are using the same id. Because only 1 download at a time and Mega will have to blog every one because same id - Or ?

I think that people (I might be wrong) who have there own adsl or isdn or Fiberconnection aren't having any problem with any uploaders. Or ?

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
No it is more a fact that it has something to do with people sharing connections :

collegeconnections, at work, others ... - Meaning were lots of people are using the same id. Because only 1 download at a time and Mega will have to blog every one because same id - Or ?

I think that people (I might be wrong) who have there own adsl or isdn or Fiberconnection aren't having any problem with any uploaders. Or ?

I've heard people complain that their countries aren't allocated many download slots so they can't download from some sites...and people that are downloading at college and work, you cheeky beggars get back to work!! :p

Back
Top Bottom