Morrissey Central "Morrissey Exceeds Expectations on YouTube" (October 16, 2023)

Morrissey Exceeds Expectations on YouTube

photo-output[1].png
photo-output.png

If you are going to be sad and anal enough to post about increased YouTube views on October 11th, why is there no mention of the massive loss of views on October 12th and 13th which actually outweigh the gains? :squiffy:

If you are going to be sad and anal enough to post about increased YouTube views on October 11th, why is there no mention of the massive loss of views on October 12th and 13th which actually outweigh the gains? :squiffy:
A question what does it mean to be anal?

And that midget marr is touring around the world? Sold out shows? Residencies?

Oh, yeah, i forgot he's the supporting act of several bands and occasionally playing on festivals. Right. But he has a new album.

Nice to see your concerned for him but he appears to be doing just fine.

Artist on tour, you tube views go up, who would have thought it. Light Housework is an example (in a good way)

At this point I'm blaming weed & coke.

Or they've been hacked & they're so disorganised they don't know it.
🙄
We all know that you will blame anything - apart from Morrissey - for the Posts from Morrissey on MorrisseyCentral.

what happened to 0ct 12th and oct 13,talk about a dip.
youtubers are obsessed with metrics,they can tell you just about everything about their subscribers,from where they live to how many minutes a day they watch.

I feel like someone different has yet again taken over the socials for Morrissey. The Morrissey Official FB page is all sort of chirpy and embarrassing... "get yer tickets" and "Mr Morrissey goes to Washington DC. Lucky you..." In the same vein as, Hi" and "Bye, now" on Central. But at least they're trying, right?

The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all
The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all
It's a competitive world!
Everything counts in large amounts
*cue Dave Gahan butt-wiggle dance
THE GRABBING HANDS, GRAB ALL THEY CAN, ALL FOR THEMSELVES AFTER ALL, THE GRABBING HANDS, GRAB ALL THEY CAN, EVERYTHING COUNTS IN LARGE AMOUNTS

Nice to see your concerned for him but he appears to be doing just fine.

Im glad to see that you're focused on me, thank you for your quality attention and comments. You're the one who adores me, good for you

By the way, is he supporting another band today? Always?

Im glad to see that you're focused on me, thank you for your quality attention and comments. You're the one who adores me, good for you

By the way, is he supporting another band today? Always?

No but Johnny’s super hit song “Somewhere” is playing on Radio 2 RIGHT NOW!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom