morrissey frink thread!

Is it just me or is this thread becoming more like the "unflattering photos" thread?

I'm not too crazy about the shirts tied into a knot pictures, but otherwise he's not unfrinky.

Is it just me or is this thread becoming more like the "unflattering photos" thread?

Must be you. ;)

Seriously, post the pics that you like, they are all good, or mostly good. Some like young Moz;

roch7.jpg

some like mature Moz;

rockamring.jpg

We all like him nekkid (make that nearly nekkid) ;

barechestedmozza.jpg

mozlondonjune2004b.jpg

Some of us dig the paisley;

morrissey0606200410.jpg

Others dig the jeans;

P1000910.jpg

And some live for the gifs;

hultkiss2b.gif

It's all good really.

That's a cute post stephk. Thanks.

Must be you. ;)

morrissey0606200410.jpg

Others dig the jeans;

Can some of us dig the paisley AND the crotch thistle?

I like this picture cause it looks like he's thinking "YES! Look at my crotch! LOOK AT IT!"

Must be you. ;)

Seriously, post the pics that you like, they are all good, or mostly good. Some like young Moz;

roch7.jpg

some like mature Moz;

rockamring.jpg

We all like him nekkid (make that nearly nekkid) ;

barechestedmozza.jpg

mozlondonjune2004b.jpg

morrissey0606200410.jpg

Others dig the jeans;

P1000910.jpg

And some live for the gifs;

hultkiss2b.gif

It's all good really.

ooh all those were very nice...

but you must admit some of the pics on this page are a big dodge.

picure request looking for one of the frinkiest pics here:moz wearing tight pants and you can see his....:eek: package
its pretty recent would see between 2004-2007(would tend to be 2006/2007) its shot slightly from above like from a balcony but from a low one... cause it looks pretty close ..its a front shot and he is walking ...some wondered if this may be the trick of ,light'

omg i cannot believe iam typing this..but i need to giggle right now ...a very tough week i had... i need to smile today so please help me out;);)

heheh...i know the pic you mean, i think. i don't seem to have it saved ( :eek: )...but, i'll have a look around for it (any excuse to look for bulgy moz pics :D )

It's amazing cos nips are usually unperky :D and they get perky only if they're cold or excited. But his.... they are ALWAYS perky!

More proof....

bzvxmymorrissey20univerre7.jpg

honeyqg2.jpg

untitledkljl.jpg

just to warm up

LOL...I know....:p But I love it...and can't help the wayt I feel! And neither can you!

I love the video of Sing Your Life, and love the moment at 30 seconds where he has that adorable smile! This is as close as I have seen of a screencap close to what the smile on is face was..... this is still good enough, I guess
singyourlife09.jpg

seasick4.jpg

I like looking at pictures of Moz signing other people’s body parts. I don’t know why.

untitledlkiuuuu.jpg

p.jpg

And I just thought he looked adorable in this one.
BookSigningStanding.jpg

its cute how concentrated he looks while writing his name on bodyparts..

Back
Top Bottom