Morrissey is the single greatest musician in the world period

pewtavert

Alabaster Crashes Down
I'm not one who takes political views and infuses them into my music whatsoever. I love(d) and still love the band R.E.M. however when they started talking politics I drowned them out. I love their MUSIC!!! Same goes for Morrissey. His political views notwithstanding and yes I do recognize that it is what makes the man who he is and makes his music what it is nonetheless it is always going to be the music alone that I adore, along with the man. I follow Morrissey religiously and everything he puts out and unfortunately can't put out and love it all. Whenever he makes an appearance in my backyard I am sure to go buy a ticket in support of his show and do so with no regrets. But it is his massive body of work that I look forward to not the political overtones or views that I follow it is the MUSIC. I will continue to support The Moz for as long as I live and hope that he continues to put out wonderful music for us Mozzerians.......Because WE GET YOU!!!!! Larga vida al Moz!!!!

Maybe one of the worlds best famous living musican. He is trying to remain relevant whilst keeping his own sound, which is hard to do and sometimes shows on his albums. I think being famous also means you have to work to keep hold on who you are and he hasn't snapped and his music is still clear because thats what he seems to care about the most

Fame, fame, fatal fame. It can play hideous tricks on the brain

Art, for Morrissey, has meant disturbing the peace (often by asking for peace) if necessary. Tackling politics seems to have become more perilous, with traditional positions muddied and shifting. With any luck, if he can walk that broken grey line, he'll stick around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom