Morrissey Official Twitter created - @officialmoz

UPDATE Sep. 18, 2017:

Posted by DrStatham:

First tweet from the account...

https://twitter.com/officialmoz

Has no-one noticed the @mozofficial twitter account? Only 10 followers!

Posted by Famous when dead:

40726_officialmoz_twitter.jpg

Posted by an anonymous person:

And it's verified so it's real

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'official' Twitter account is now live - the name is just reversed from Neal's previous post:
'@officialmoz'

40726_officialmoz_twitter.jpg

It links to the 'official' site.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the f*** is wrong with a twitter account - wich won't be managed by him by the way-
He needs social networks, we are in 2017! for f***'s sake

Sad day , a twitter account? A freaking twitter account. :head-smack:

No, no , no ! Don't worry my friend this is all good. In fact it's better than good it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :ahhh:
Let me explain.
It's now time for that tweeting nut job president of the USA Donnald-Dickhead to move over/step aside ! There's a new prick in Twitter town :clap: please step forward Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeee
Tosseeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeyy CraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankFrauddddddddddddd :highfive:
This is gonna be great :handok:.

Diesel please put the i-pad into Twitter mode and hand it over to Steve ! Thank you very much !
(Also Diesel, you shall now be responsible for charging the i-pad 24/7)

Come on Steve I know you won't disappoint at this Twitter thingy. It was made for people just like you :brows:

#Steves on Twitter :guitar:
# ga ga in Malaga, twitter in Switzer (land is mine)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Because we must

Was there a twitter for world peace?

deja vu. so how long until he gets pissed off and quits the recording contract and the album gets pulled?

What the f*** is wrong with a twitter account - wich won't be managed by him by the way-
He needs social networks, we are in 2017! for f***'s sake
Twitter. For people who need to be constantly interrupted by nonsense so their empty days can be filled with junk.

Well Moz will probably be happy...
His 'official' Twitter now has 40 more followers than the blue flower loon's Twitter.;)
Regards,
FWD.

(NB:the blue Emoji isn't a 'sign').

Well Moz will probably be happy...
His 'official' Twitter now has 40 more followers than the blue flower loon's Twitter.;)
Regards,
FWD.

(NB:the blue Emoji isn't a 'sign').

Oh gawd FWD, you shouldn't have said that!
Now it's all going to be about "signs" and blue roses all over again. :head-smack:

He was probably just bored of reading the back of the shampoo bottle while on the toilet at 3 A.M.
I can't wait... To still not go on Twitter. I've never been, and I don't see this news changing that fact.

The blue emoji is def a sign! Famous when dead now a confirmed follower!
I've just realised the Twitter links are blue also which is a double 'sign' - which probably means something exciting, but unfortunately I'm distracted by something far more interesting: ear wax sculpting.
Regards,
FWD.

I've just realised the Twitter links are blue also which is a double 'sign' - which probably means something exciting, but unfortunately I'm distracted by something far more interesting: ear wax sculpting.
Regards,
FWD.

' an earwig crawled into my ear, made a meal of the wax and hairs'

the more connected we are the lonelier we all become.social media,not for me.

trying hard to picture a Virginia Woolf in a twitters clothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom