Morrissey photo by Adam Sheridan Taylor posted on Instagram - new / unseen?

An anonymous person sends the link:

adamsheridantaylor / Instagram:

38790_adam_sheridan_taylor.jpg

adamsheridantaylor#portraitphotography#portrait photographer #morrissey#losangelesphotographer#photographerinlosangeles#miserymozzery

http://www.adamsheridantaylor.com/

At least someone here knows who Slim Pickens is :)

It had nothing to do with correct spelling.

Keep telling yourself that you bogan. What a stroke of luck that there is someone whose nickname is Slim Pickens. You were obviously referring to him, because it's such a relevant reference and you put a capital 'P' for the 'Pickens'.

Oh, wait, whoops. Nice one, Marred! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stick to barcodes you muppet.

4k'em marred ! My life moves to fast to spell correctly. Yes I'm guilty of it and I don't give a 4ck.
If I can cheer you up in any way I liked your artwork so keep up your good work.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

too fast

I enjoy the way you try to convince the world that you live the life of a vegan James Bond...whilst witlessly posting on here 25 times a day.

You struggle to spell basic words because you are an illiterate moron.

It's the (invented) wife I feel sorry for.

Keep telling yourself that you bogan. What a stroke of luck that there is someone whose nickname is Slim Pickens. You were obviously referring to him, because it's such a relevant reference and you put a capital 'P' for the 'Pickens'.

Oh, wait, whoops. Nice one, Marred! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stick to barcodes you muppet.
I think a personalty type like yours in the real world is probably tolerated nut never enjoyed. As you walk away I'd say most comments behind your back are about how much of a nasty little shit you are.

Are you in a lot of pain?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom