Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
You clearly haven't read his denunciations of the dairy farm that is on the site of the Glasonbury music festival, or other recent fulminations.

If he's still eating cheese, he's the Philistine who tries to impose self-righteous rules on other people -by singing 'Meat Is Murder' with a gut full of cheese. IF....we do not yet know if this is fake.

Yes, Vegan Cheese is delicious and will become more widely available as people realise that the animal version is just as murderous as meat but also includes rape.

You're right. I missed it. I can't read everything. My eyesight is getting worse already because I spend to much time here.

And as I said, I don't have to approve or follow his self-righteous moral rules even if I admire him.
But BrummieBoy, you do understand he is not only a popicon and a famous person but also a human being and has his flawes like you and me and all the rest of us here?

I still do believe his intentions are honest, at least of all regarding how we should behave to animals.
Regarding vegetarian or vegan. Maybe he found out (too late?) that dairy products are just as bad as eating meat and he was embarrassed by it?
At least he tries to do as much as he can.

Did anyone ever tell you, that you are a good writer and have a great talent for literature?
I think if you were using your talent aimed at literature and not at debunking Moz but wrote a novel, or a collection of short stories or even essays, or poetry, you could be successful.

I would read it. BrummieBoy, nice name for a writer.
I now feel all your talent is wasted and you will not get what you're aiming for.
Assuming that is you want to debunk and destroy Moz.
No one can touch him. Not even you.
Regards
Gerrit

TRUE2BENNY. Official Statement 28/8/16

This story Kerrygold but it goes on !

Benny has only just been made aware of this latest development concerning the leaked document above during his morning read and will not be making any further comment on the matter until later in the day when a full statement is expected to be issued at around 17:00 to 18:00 in response to the alleged non vegan rider circa 2016.

BtBB:greatbritain::knife:
Great. I set my alarm. Can't wait to read your wise musings.

I can see morrissey being vegan but not making it a point to insist his crew are. Judging from his comments about vaganism on the Larry King show I don't think he is a militant vegan

dairy=murder
no doubt
morrissey does not eat dairy
suspicious document

As I see it, it's crystal clear Morrissey himself doesn't consume dairy, because he said so and I believe him. But the document could be true, it could have been produced to damage him or David, David could have been used as a tool against Morrissey as it happened before, etc. Lots of possibilities here. All of them bad, as I see it.
It's suspicious this document appears just when Morrissey changed his management team. Just a thought.

It's difficult to continue this discussion as it has been taken over by maniacs (again).

David, if you are 100% sure that this document is real then fair enough, it deserves to be posted. I guess this means that there are some discrepancies between what Morrissey says and does. It doesn't change the fact that I like listening to most of his music. That's about as far as it goes, really.

For what it is worth, I remain totally convinced that it is fake...and a really, really bad one.

TRUE2BENNY. Official Statement 28/8/16

This story Kerrygold but it goes on !

Benny has only just been made aware of this latest development concerning the leaked document above during his morning read and will not be making any further comment on the matter until later in the day when a full statement is expected to be issued at around 17:00 to 18:00 in response to the alleged non vegan rider circa 2016.

BtBB:greatbritain::knife:

Statement now put back to 18:00 to 20:00
Sorry for any inconvenience.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

It's difficult to continue this discussion as it has been taken over by maniacs (again).

David, if you are 100% sure that this document is real then fair enough, it deserves to be posted. I guess this means that there are some discrepancies between what Morrissey says and does. It doesn't change the fact that I like listening to most of his music. That's about as far as it goes, really.

For what it is worth, I remain totally convinced that it is fake...and a really, really bad one.

Is Felton's tweet also a really really bad fake?

Assuming this is not a fake, then it shows that Morrissey orders cheese and butter for himself - and not for the band. This is after posting this in July: http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160712_01 . I wonder what PETA would make of this, bearing in mind their position...http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/ ?

Clearly Morrissey is not a liar and a hypocrite, so it will be good to hear his rebuttal/denial of the content of this document.

UncleSkally, why would Morrissey have to respond at all? I don't think he seriously is concerned about what you think about him and his eating habits. You, like most skally folks, live in a fantasy world of your own self importance. MS

I'm dying to know if this is true so I'll be calling the catering company first thing tomorrow about catering my companies Xmas party after hearing everyone rave about the delicious sun kissed tomato risotto and roasted cauliflower at the Manchester Arena on Aug 20.

Is Felton's tweet also a really really bad fake?
I don't know as it is impossible to prove. Anybody with a pc and a printer could create that menu...I guess that is the problem. Anybody could create the rider. Anybody could create the menu.

I guess the question is, why post it?

Assuming this is not a fake, then it shows that Morrissey orders cheese and butter for himself - and not for the band. This is after posting this in July: http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160712_01 . I wonder what PETA would make of this, bearing in mind their position...http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/ ?

Clearly Morrissey is not a liar and a hypocrite, so it will be good to hear his rebuttal/denial of the content of this document.

Are you serious? So all of this fuss is intentional so that Moz falls in one of two traps, meaning he either responds to his arch enemy which is this site so that you can stroke your egos again and scream "he reads this site, we are important" or he doesn't respond and therefor is called a hypocrite. Interestingly this topic isn't trending anywhere else apart from here.

Morrissey just recently became a Vegan and before ate a lot KerryGold and drank milk. He still drinks a lot of Corona, a classic California L.A. beer, no USA haters he doesn't drink Guinness or Scotch or Serb beer. I think this maybe really old or fake all together.

Well good evening everyone and thank you for your patience.
I have to start by saying how sad I am at having to interrupt my Bank holiday celebrations to make this address to you.
This morning I was alerted to a very damming document concerning CheeseGate and the pop performer Steven Morrissey AKA The wizard of moz.
Let me be clear that this latest development is of a very serious nature and you have my word that Team Debunk are working flat out behind the scenes to verify who is behind this leaked document.
This morning I took a very lengthy telephone conversation with BB in Denmark to discuss our response in the day's ahead and we are going to chair a COBRA meeting on his return. We both agree that going forward more effort and manpower is going to be needed to get to the bottom of CrankFraudism and CheeseGate once and for all and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him on behalf of Team Debunk and the United KingDum for all his hard work and dedication so far.
I would now like to appeal to the public on a global level ! Do you have any information concerning Steven ? CheeseGate ? CrankFraudism ? Lawnmowers ? Black curtain suppliers ? Past employees ? Or anyone who has come into contact with any of the above ? Your information no matter how small is vital in solving CheeseGate and I urge you to make contact via SOLO all posts and information will be treated in confidence and you may post anonymously if you so wish.
I'd also like to point out that any munchkins found to be withholding information concerning this investigation will face prosecution. On the other hand I appreciate that many munchkins will be in total turmoil after yesterday's breaking news and we will be releasing helpline numbers for them as soon as we can.
Once again thank you for your patience and if you'll please excuse me I would like to get back to my family for the rest of the holiday.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Back
Top Bottom