Morrissey,

sistasheila

tjekket
moz sings "tomorrow"in Irvine California. March 5th, 2000.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMbRgBTeHBI
did he wear leather there ? looka a bit like elvis there. in the back of my mind he said once in an interview he own some fake leather clothes..that would be weird if it`s real leather
+ 2 stage invaders also
mybe its known maybe not just thought about posted it ihave never seen it

sorry wasnt finished with my thread title it was added (accidentely hit a button)before i continued writing the complete threadtitle morrissey california irvine 2000

Last edited:
I think i once read that he loves leather shoes. But i don't remember where and when i read it... I thougth it was a little hypocrate..
I also remember him saying "this is PVC and so am i!" by showing his trousers..

I think i once read that he loves leather shoes. But i don't remember where and when i read it... I thougth it was a little hypocrate..
I also remember him saying "this is PVC and so am i!" by showing his trousers..

*sigh*

Yep, he said it in 80s.
He can afford to buy fashionable fake leather shoes these days.

Have you seen Morrissey's photo in Chivas uniform shot in 2007?
He was wearing fake leather shoes because he couldn't find fake leather football boots.

Last edited:
got it!
i just look up into acurrent book about moz my friend bough me for xmas
from mr bret and moz said in an interview: " i have a few fake leather CLOTHES (not talking about the shoes!that was from another interview) but i refuse to wear it cause some kind soul could mistaken it for real leather and put notes on my car saying "you hyprcrite how can you wear leather"

rhinestone01.jpg

this pic of mkaes me wonder at first it looks very real actually
at first iwas like "uh??leather?!!"
looks good though

The only thing that saves this rubber-looking fake leather suit is his bulge... :rolleyes: Otherwise it's just WRONG and I'm very happy he's never worn it again!

It's a PVC suit. He wore it often during that tour.

BTW, that white envelope he takes halfway through the song is mine! Completely forgot about that! Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
That was a strange tour...He's got the '68 Comeback leathers (PVC) but no MORRISSEY lights or backdrop. His dancing is part Elvis, part Maladjusted-era moves. His vocals are so much better now -- I think he puts more effort in than he did on pre-Quarry tours.

I like hearing the original Lads play Your Arsenal tracks! Though Spike Smith drums with all the finesse of Animal from the muppets. Too bad Spencer was gone, but Gary was back. Now he's gone again...

got it!
i just look up into acurrent book about moz my friend bough me for xmas
from mr bret and moz said in an interview: " i have a few fake leather CLOTHES (not talking about the shoes!that was from another interview) but i refuse to wear it cause some kind soul could mistaken it for real leather and put notes on my car saying "you hyprcrite how can you wear leather"

rhinestone01.jpg

this pic of mkaes me wonder at first it looks very real actually
at first iwas like "uh??leather?!!"
looks good though

Weirdly, from that picture it looks like Moz is wearing the leather and Johnny the PVC! Maybe they swapped jackets? :p

Back
Top Bottom