Morrissey's Television Choices Tonight

actually ,as usual theo,you are wrong,i watched it and i have a feeling that roco may pull it off,i dunno,normally i do not bet against tiger but i have a feeling,i wouldnt cal it historical,it was enjoyable and tiger playing the way he did with a bad knee is impressive but i would say his 2000 victory at pebble beach and his 97 masters win were far more historical.

It would be shocking if Rocco could pull it off tomorrow, but hopefully he'll give it a good go.

It would be shocking if Rocco could pull it off tomorrow, but hopefully he'll give it a good go.

any other time and i would bet tiger would take it,but tiger's knee is about to just fall off,and the course seems to be made for rocco and they announced the yardage will be the same as today,i feel good about it.
but you are right it was really exciting,though i kinda miss the days when the usga would set the coursed to the most extreme they could and make the top players look like sandbaggers.
i am a 4 handicap and i played bethpage a couple summers ago and it was insane.

143d1098020479-wem-gehort-dieses-board-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Besides, if you must reply to him, you have to remember to wait at least a half hour so that he has time to make his brazillion edits. See?

Let me also add that anybody who uses the phrase "incredible dramatics" in reference to golf should be pitied.

It was a helluva lot more dramatic than anything going on in an NBA game, which is just a 4 periods of baskets that all blur together and fouls called by referees who are inconsistant (or perhaps bribed), with the last couple minutes being another hour of constant time-outs. I'd rather watch one of the greatest athletes in history and a true icon, Tiger Woods, pulling off dramatics at the US Open. The world stood still as he prepared his putt on the 18th green.

As to your trollish comment, I had to add in some Indians hype. Their season ain't going well but they're showing signs of creeping back into it of late! Look out. Well, if their bullpen can stop giving up grand salamis.

143d1098020479-wem-gehort-dieses-board-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Besides, if you must reply to him, you have to remember to wait at least a half hour so that he has time to make his brazillion edits. See?

Let me also add that anybody who uses the phrase "incredible dramatics" in reference to golf should be pitied.

well,if you bring up golf i am all ears,sorry,but its true,i generally suck at most things at life,but being a fairly decent golfer,a huge minority among golfers,i always enjoy a golf chat.

i forget the actual correct percentage so i may be wrong but i read once that under ten percent or something of the worlds golfers,minus pros , ever break 80,so i am always enthralled and easily talked into a good golf chat.

no matter who it is.

sorry.

i also throw out the challenge to anyone daring enough to challenge me to min golf,haha, i am undefeated since 1996.,thats playing an average of 9 games a year.
:cool:

well,if you bring up golf i am all ears,sorry,but its true,i generally suck at most things at life,but being a fairly decent golfer,a huge minority among golfers,i always enjoy a golf chat.

i forget the actual correct percentage so i may be wrong but i read once that under ten percent or something of the worlds golfers,minus pros , ever break 80,so i am always enthralled and easily talked into a good golf chat.

no matter who it is.

sorry.

i also throw out the challenge to anyone daring enough to challenge me to min golf,haha, i am undefeated since 1996.,thats playing an average of 9 games a year.
:cool:

would you like to use the red or green golf club?

red is my favorite color. :D

what makes me feel super duper is that i was involved in three different hijacks of this thread.

a.tony the pony discussion with peter
b.golf talk with theo
c.gif re-gifting with nugz

i feel good about this.

The world stood still as he prepared his putt on the 18th green.

Oh. I was at the mall, but there's a good chance I was standing still at the time.

well,if you bring up golf i am all ears

Not Right In The Head has been trolling me for some time now, and I'm beginning to find it creepy the way he stalks me just because he doesn't feel I have a right to post 1-2 messages on the occassions I stop by the forum. It's an old trick to accuse others of doing what you yourself are up to (the Democratic Party is shameless in using this technique). Perhaps, Oy, you are sympathetic to his trolling because of your bigoted intolerance against people from differing political persuasions as yourself.

I saw a thread where people were mentioning TV events this weekend, including televised sporting events, and my post was on topic. It would've been fun to chit-chat about golfing, but this Not Right In The Head fellow is quite insane and you kiss his butt.

I guess there ain't much for Not Right In The Head to do in Iowa except inflict 22.11 off-topic posts per day in forum threads complete with "wacky photos", like the one of the unfortunate little kid he was holding up for ridicule the other day (at least I shamed him into taking that one down). You'd think, with all the flooding God has been punishing his town with, he'd be busy helping his neighbors, but I guess his Internet addiction is more important. I'm sorry the floods failed to drown him to Hell.

Last edited:
Tags
drama eavesdropping
Back
Top Bottom