Moz/Boz Simpsons Characters

I made them for my whole family. Including my lovely sister in law.

ingridyw7.png

Holy crap... that's MY SIL too! Do you have a brother named Brian? Sorry, I guess it's actually Bryan.

These Simpsons renditions are effin' brilliant!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say the best ones are Gary (spookily spot on), Jesse (warning -- viewing this pic may cause enuresis), and Moz wiff bandaid.

I saw the Simpsons movie this past weekend. Also went to the 7-11 turned Quik E Mart in Burbank. Since The Simpsons is produced in Burbank, there are a lot of autographed caricatures on the wall by those who work on the show. Got a blue-coloured, vanilla-flav. squishee, 2 cans of Buzz cola, and a comic book. They were out of Krusty- O's. A handwritten note apologising for being out of the cereal was signed Apu. Unsurprisingly, all the workers appeared to be Indian. The guy selling the hotdogs was a dead ringer for a real-life Apu. Of course, I didn't buy the hotdogs. Ewww. They were also out of the pink-iced donuts with rainbow sprinkles. :( D'oh!

You're a great artist! That really IS Gary! :D

Thanks, but he was the easiest to do really, especially with the rockabilly hair and the small nose. I'm thinking about posting it on his myspace, as someone suggested earlier in the thread. Pandora should post hers on Boz's as well!

Coiff.

Back
Top Bottom