What Boz plays with

Trying to think of the name of a keyboard/flute thingamajig that Boz once used on tour in Ireland for November spawned a monster got me thinking. We should have an exclusive list of all the instruments Boz has ever used to make and perform music for Morrissey. From two glasses of water to Guitar. I'll start you off with clarinet, banjo, piano, and saxophone.

How about another separate list for all the guitars he's used and perhaps a final one for what he could use in the future. A Cymbalom could give a nice Morrisseyesque feel for example.

Go on Kewpie. I challenge you to find those three threads.

PS Where's the Boz fink thread girls?

Hugh, you posted this 3 in the morning, everyone's in bed.

Insidentally The Cat's Mother has been to slash fic weekend, others are busy doing household chore. :p

There is no such thing as normal. Anyway, 3am is as good a time as any to have Boz on your mind.

An exclusive list of all the instruments Boz has ever used to make and perform music for Morrissey would be nice to create.

A list for all the guitars he's ever used to make and perform music for Morrissey would also be interesting, along with suggestions for what instruments you'd like to seem him use in the future.

I am surprised a Boz fink thread doesn't already exist.

Back
Top Bottom