Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he's a twat. I would disagree on that label entirely. Antifa is a small fringe of dipshits here. The same type of hippies and "anarchists" that have been burning SUVs and breaking the windows out of local shops for one reason or another since the 90s. On the other side, you have the Proud Boys being antagonistic. I think these people would be better off staying at home. Also, beards are over. Ladies like a smooth shave.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/rasmussen-poll-just-18-of-americans-support-antifa.html

Thanks for explaining this to me and I've had an eye on it in the last year or so. I think we've gone from a white flight issue to the next wave where we truly separate the rich from the poor and turn parts of a country into places that's not considered cool to live in.
Here in Sweden the new condo buildings look like mental institutions with grey colour and big numbers on the facade and I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone would pay a lot of money to live in such soulless buildings.
Last time we had a world wide crisis it of course kicked off over in USA with those weird housing loans or whatever you can call them and now we just wait for the next bubble to burst.
Mind you, a 24 hour walmart sounds like a dream to me.

LOL
Have you ever been in a 24 hour Wal-Mart at 3 am? I have. Nothing but scabby meth heads and the dregs of society driving the loss prevention crew insane with their flapping around and touching everything without buying.

As for affordable housing and the lack thereof in cities, I've felt for a while that this is just the next step in the cold class war. Push out the poor, (but bus them 30 miles or more in to do the dirty jobs) and turn the cities into virtual gated communities with resident/servant roles very clearly defined. If anything is going to be the end of America, its this rampant greed and the dwindling opportunities for the middle/working class. (let's face it, if you're lower class, you're already endangered species, if not toast.) It's easy to feel that as a country, we've progressed past the inquisitive, seeking part of our history, at least for now and the foreseeable future, and corruption, greed, and a real f***-you-chumps attitude for the majority of the populace from those in charge are all that remain. I'm hoping that now that the American dream is over, the American awakening is next. I won't hold my breath though, since it's been 18 years since the dream collapsed in the middle of New York and on every TV in the land. Our little atrocity is all grown up now.

Have you ever been in a 24 hour Wal-Mart at 3 am? I have. Nothing but scabby meth heads and the dregs of society driving the loss prevention crew insane with their flapping around and touching everything without buying.

As for affordable housing and the lack thereof in cities, I've felt for a while that this is just the next step in the cold class war. Push out the poor, (but bus them 30 miles or more in to do the dirty jobs) and turn the cities into virtual gated communities with resident/servant roles very clearly defined. If anything is going to be the end of America, its this rampant greed and the dwindling opportunities for the middle/working class. (let's face it, if you're lower class, you're already endangered species, if not toast.) It's easy to feel that as a country, we've progressed past the inquisitive, seeking part of our history, at least for now and the foreseeable future, and corruption, greed, and a real f***-you-chumps attitude for the majority of the populace from those in charge are all that remain. I'm hoping that now that the American dream is over, the American awakening is next. I won't hold my breath though, since it's been 18 years since the dream collapsed in the middle of New York and on every TV in the land. Our little atrocity is all grown up now.
:squiffy:

Whats the meaning of this incoherent rant? "Our little atrocity", like 'our little town'?:lbf:
Countries have inquisitive seeking history parts?:crazy:

It's always been a dream of mine to have stores open all hours but with Sweden being a communist state run by the unions that will never happen and the clients at that hour that you describe sounds like my kind of people.

LOL

People are so happy to be on the property ladder or have a property career as they call it in Sweden. You describe a scenario where the attempt to segregate people are done by the very same people claiming to be against segregation and racism and so on. But all of that is just a big fat lie.

The populace yes, the middle class don't know they're a part of that as well not that we ever had middle class of course cause they rely on the salary they get from working so we have working class and upper class and even the upper class is now working like never before to keep their inherited castles out in nowhere.

Been to Manchester today, drove past Castlefield Bowl oh what it could of been, went to vinyl exchange, piccadilly records and Fopp, did my own bit of re arrangement in certain sections, don’t think anybody took my photo though ......

Vegan Cro Spirit is a native English speaker (although not necessarily a very competent one). The original vegan.cro was, I think, Croatian, but not this guy - he just stole his screen name after the original one got banned.

Ahhh, but, yes, nothing is the same and everything is different. We are the indifferent same insane.
XX

Back
Top Bottom