Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with living outside of society, but I do have a problem with preying on society.
Sadly they are preying on society and it costs loads for the average tax payer. The number of police raids on gypsy camps here cost a fortune and the notion that anyone can live outside of society is stupid cause they never actually do and spend time in city centres messing with people.
If they lived out in the woods in some cabin away from it all producing all they need then they would live outside of society.
You better be careful cause there is always this freedom hippie inside of you screaming on these pages. Is that Bagwangida (spelling) cult still active where you live?
Maybe you could join them, the last swede that did threw himself under a train and I will post the film about his life in the film thread soon and the film includes his time in that Oregon cult.

There's nothing wrong with living outside of society, but I do have a problem with preying on society.
:drama:

Some homeless are vegan and dont appreciate Burger King ffs.

Sadly they are preying on society and it costs loads for the average tax payer. The number of police raids on gypsy camps here cost a fortune and the notion that anyone can live outside of society is stupid cause they never actually do and spend time in city centres messing with people.
If they lived out in the woods in some cabin away from it all producing all they need then they would live outside of society.
You better be careful cause there is always this freedom hippie inside of you screaming on these pages. Is that Bagwangida (spelling) cult still active where you live?
Maybe you could join them, the last swede that did threw himself under a train and I will post the film about his life in the film thread soon and the film includes his time in that Oregon cult.

I don't know that it's a "freedom hippie" inside of me so much as being sick of f***ing idiots, random ugliness and cruelty, etc. People for the most part are slightly horrifying when you look at them out and about. Like some f***ed Diane Arbus filter drops over my eyes or something. I don't think there's anything wrong with living modestly among the trees and having a couple of pygmy goats for lawn mowing and entertainment though, and growing your own produce is more practical and meditative than hippie. Orange robes are optional in my future plans, though as a bald guy, I could see myself raking rocks into patterns looking like a misplaced monk.

I don't know that it's a "freedom hippie" inside of me so much as being sick of f***ing idiots, random ugliness and cruelty, etc. People for the most part are slightly horrifying when you look at them out and about. Like some f***ed Diane Arbus filter drops over my eyes or something. I don't think there's anything wrong with living modestly among the trees and having a couple of pygmy goats for lawn mowing and entertainment though, and growing your own produce is more practical and meditative than hippie. Orange robes are optional in my future plans, though as a bald guy, I could see myself raking rocks into patterns looking like a misplaced monk.
It seems we agree but the world won't be a better place if people on the left put a blind eye to gypsy mafias using poor people to fill their own pockets which this discussion was about in the first place.
You just seem to suffer from a depression of some sort.
Never said there is anything wrong living away from society but no one ever truly does and the so called free people seem to depend on crime against people in general for a living and I can never justify that.

It seems we agree but the world won't be a better place if people on the left put a blind eye to gypsy mafias using poor people to fill their own pockets which this discussion was about in the first place.
You just seem to suffer from a depression of some sort.
Never said there is anything wrong living away from society but no one ever truly does and the so called free people seem to depend on crime against people in general for a living and I can never justify that.
The people on the left are ding dongs. The people on the right are ding dongs. There needs to be balance, logic, and compassion before we can move forward, and it presently seems like that will not happen, so reducing my exposure to it seems like a great idea. As for the depression, I have my moments but everybody does. It's fashionable, isn't it? Depression as accessory.

The people on the left are ding dongs. The people on the right are ding dongs. There needs to be balance, logic, and compassion before we can move forward, and it presently seems like that will not happen, so reducing my exposure to it seems like a great idea. As for the depression, I have my moments but everybody does. It's fashionable, isn't it? Depression as accessory.
If your depression is Gucci mine is Versace, so yeah it is in fashion alright.

I agree with you and when everyone think I am a right wing white supremacist I am in fact bored with the old battle between the far left and far right that has put us in such a mess worldwide the only outcome is war.

I believe war will make everyones depression go away cause we won't have the luxury of having depression when that kicks off.

You would struggle to pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel.

Thats a 'whopper' of a comeback.:straightface: "you would struggle to pour water out of a boot...etc and more nonsense'.:crazy:
You seem out of control, I worry about the poor peeps drinking beer at that bar.:tears:

If your depression is Gucci mine is Versace, so yeah it is in fashion alright.

I agree with you and when everyone think I am a right wing white supremacist I am in fact bored with the old battle between the far left and far right that has put us in such a mess worldwide the only outcome is war.

I believe war will make everyones depression go away cause we won't have the luxury of having depression when that kicks off.
I think that you've listened to too much Morrissey and play his game sometimes. It can be a fun game.

Also, I agree with you that it will take something big to make people realize what complete and utter pussies they are, posting I want to die memes about their crippling depression. Nothing like literal threat of death to make a person appreciate life. I know I've had a couple of near misses that were pretty life affirming in the aftermath. In fact, the happiest person I've ever known outside of the mentally handicapped, was a man named Walter who moved here after WWII and opened a sprawling 5 and dime called the Metropolitan. Wonderful man, outgoing, thankful, and so genuinely warm. Of course he had numbers tattooed on his arm and survived the concentration camps, but some people would turn reclusive and nurse that sadness until death. Not him. He was one of my personal heroes/inspirations and I'm glad to have known him.

Thats a 'whopper' of a comeback.:straightface: "you would struggle to pour water out of a boot...etc and more nonsense'.:crazy:
You seem out of control, I worry about the poor peeps drinking beer at that bar.:tears:
Why? I'm sober. I've had exactly 3.5 drinks in a year and a half. Being in possession of one's faculties is a wonderful thing. Try it sometime, sweetums. It may suit you.

I think that you've listened to too much Morrissey and play his game sometimes. It can be a fun game.

Also, I agree with you that it will take something big to make people realize what complete and utter pussies they are, posting I want to die memes about their crippling depression. Nothing like literal threat of death to make a person appreciate life. I know I've had a couple of near misses that were pretty life affirming in the aftermath. In fact, the happiest person I've ever known outside of the mentally handicapped, was a man named Walter who moved here after WWII and opened a sprawling 5 and dime called the Metropolitan. Wonderful man, outgoing, thankful, and so genuinely warm. Of course he had numbers tattooed on his arm and survived the concentration camps, but some people would turn reclusive and nurse that sadness until death. Not him. He was one of my personal heroes/inspirations and I'm glad to have known him.
Play Moz's game?

You're the second person in a week saying that but no one can copy his style and many tried and failed not least online. I am too confrontational to ever have his style cause he is far more laidback even in attack.

I tried to off myself twice and I think about doing it every day and I hope to soon be able to do it and succeed this time but that doesn't mean I am miserable all the time or have a bad life which most people would think and for a good reason.

In all honesty I am just tired and want to sleep forever. When I woke up after a week in a coma at hospital with a nurse calling my name I felt huge disappointment so I really wanted to die but of course people in general doubt that no matter how much you tell them.

I tackle life with humour and I laugh every day at something but life is an endless repeat of things and I wish I could go into hibernation and clog up the shitter with something and wake up months later.

Fooking bears have all the fun!

Why? I'm sober. I've had exactly 3.5 drinks in a year and a half. Being in possession of one's faculties is a wonderful thing. Try it sometime, sweetums. It may suit you.
Infowars Owen Shroyer just renamed Portland to Antifa, comment?
He's also growing a beard.

Borderline character assassination attempt there. Maybe I am too good at debating so that people turn to those classical lefties methods.

A beard? How can he waste time on that when he's got so much survivalist tat to flog?
Dunno but his name tells me he is jewish so perhaps a beard is the start before he grows really long curly hair and all?
In any case I am a big fan, dunno why, I just am.

A beard? How can he waste time on that when he's got so much survivalist tat to flog?
If you only knew how hair and nails grow and skin becomes stronger when taking those things. Just imagine the inner organs.

Infowars Owen Shroyer just renamed Portland to Antifa, comment?
He's also growing a beard.
Sounds like he's a twat. I would disagree on that label entirely. Antifa is a small fringe of dipshits here. The same type of hippies and "anarchists" that have been burning SUVs and breaking the windows out of local shops for one reason or another since the 90s. On the other side, you have the Proud Boys being antagonistic. I think these people would be better off staying at home. Also, beards are over. Ladies like a smooth shave.

Back
Top Bottom