My Morrissey Tattoo

backstory, long time Smiths and Morrissey fan, i am 49 so have got everything he ever made including everything the smiths did when it was first released, and finally come to the decision to get a tattoo

although I know I want to get some lines from my top solo album on my forearm, which is Vauxhall And I, even though my top of the tree record is 'The queen Is Dead', Vauxhall lyrics seem to fit better

I have narrowed it down to 3 sets, so it's kind of a poll to decide which ones to get, the options are

'Dallow Spicer Pinky Cubitt' from now my heart is full

'my patience is stretched my loyalty vexed' from hold onto your friends

'used to make all of of our trials worthwhile' from used to be a sweet boy

now I see I can't do a poll but any opinions are gratefully received, either here on by email, look forward to them

ta

Dave

I think any poll can't advise which words of Morrissey are best for you. Once I almost got a ''hang the DJ'' tattoo, lol.

backstory, long time Smiths and Morrissey fan, i am 49 so have got everything he ever made including everything the smiths did when it was first released, and finally come to the decision to get a tattoo

although I know I want to get some lines from my top solo album on my forearm, which is Vauxhall And I, even though my top of the tree record is 'The queen Is Dead', Vauxhall lyrics seem to fit better

I have narrowed it down to 3 sets, so it's kind of a poll to decide which ones to get, the options are

'Dallow Spicer Pinky Cubitt' from now my heart is full

'my patience is stretched my loyalty vexed' from hold onto your friends

'used to make all of of our trials worthwhile' from used to be a sweet boy

now I see I can't do a poll but any opinions are gratefully received, either here on by email, look forward to them

ta

Dave

I'd go with 'Dallow Spicer Pinky Cubitt' since you can tell a different story as to what it means depending on who's asking you.

Long ago I wanted 'FOUND FOUND FOUND' wrapped around my left ring finger,though it would not be the best place for a tattoo to work.

Anyways,good luck with your choosing. :)

Ultimately it is your choice, a tattoo is deeply personal thing imo. Having said that, I'd suggest Dallow Spicer Pinky Cubit. I actually got now my heart is full tattooed a week ago. Whatever you end up doing, please keep us updated Dave. Ta! :)

I'd go with 'Dallow Spicer Pinky Cubitt' since you can tell a different story as to what it means depending on who's asking you.

Long ago I wanted 'FOUND FOUND FOUND' wrapped around my left ring finger,though it would not be the best place for a tattoo to work.

Anyways,good luck with your choosing. :)

my sister and husband got tats for there rings and it wasnt so bad from what i saw them express and theyre not fully tattoo covered tough guys or anything

Hello.
I just got a new Morrissey tattoo and wanted some feedback on it. You can find it in the media section under my name. Please take a look and let me think what your thoughts are. Thank you in advance.

David Talaga

Hello.
I just got a new Morrissey tattoo and wanted some feedback on it. You can find it in the media section under my name. Please take a look and let me think what your thoughts are. Thank you in advance.

David Talaga
One of the best Moz tattoos I've seen. How much was It?

nice :thumb:

Hello.

David Talaga

Tags
tattoo
Back
Top Bottom