New concert date added - San Luis Obispo, CA (May 12, 2022)

wow!

full

Shared via Morrissey Official FB, IG & Quest Management's IG stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Castle field Bowl and his European dates in 2018
its hardly someone who cancels at the drop of a hat,wheres the evidence this gig will be cancelled,this is the same garb we had on here ten years ago.

I wish people would stop bringing Marr up when the thread is all about Morrissey.

It doesn't do neither of them any good.

I hope this show is as good as his Paso Robles concert! Spent over a $100 on merch and drinks just to have him cancel because it was too cold. At least this one is indoors!

I hope this show is as good as his Paso Robles concert! Spent over a $100 on merch and drinks just to have him cancel because it was too cold. At least this one is indoors!
A friend of mine was at that one... they were so pissed about the cancelation that they returned all the merch they purchased.

Morrissey performing at a 900 capacity venue? Come on, if Johnny did that, you'd be bad-mouthing him, and saying how it was an indication of how crap and unpopular he was! :ROFLMAO:
This show is being announced roughly 15 days before the actual event. You can only pull this type of thing off in a smaller venue unless you’re Metallica or The Rolling Stones.

This show is being announced roughly 15 days before the actual event. You can only pull this type of thing off in a smaller venue unless you’re Metallica or The Rolling Stones.

Yes, Marr did the same thing, announced some small venue warm up dates 9 days before the event.

Shimmy on the slope and slide,
Glimmer and glow and glide,
Step to the tunes and reach full bloom,
San Luis, enjoy the ride!
:guitar:👯‍♂️:guitar:👯‍♀️:guitar:

I wish people would stop bringing Marr up when the thread is all about Morrissey.

No les hace ningún bien a ninguno de los dos.
Yes but sometimes you have to make some observation, for example that J Marr says he is vegan and promotes suede boots:(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As most artists did.
Well, I managed to see Morrissey in 2020 , it was the only lockdown party I ever participated in, so what you said is not entirely true.
We’re you at Leeds ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom