New fun poll

WHO IS THE #1 90s BRITPOP PIN-UP BOY?!!!!

• DreamyAlex!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DreamyNeil!!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
Please bear in mind that there are ONLY TWO POSSIBLE choices! So dont be adding any of your own nonsense!!

DreamyAlex:

1708152886482.png

1708153205206.png

1708153266690.png

d9972a80936ee235bef6452ec784d1fe.gif

tumblr_inline_ml1386f7Kq1qz4rgp540.gif

DreamyNeil:

1708153731367.png

1708153797295.png

tumblr_d85359564b1fdde13f54202f53b10356_d77a0e9b_500.gif

1708154118912.png

1708154155812.png

Difficult if your not into men but from a good laugh (after reading his book) and an interesting character perspective it’s Alex. BTW, can you take tablets when fasting or does it break the fast?

which one did the author pick and is she over mr wire.

Difficult if your not into men but from a good laugh (after reading his book) and an interesting character perspective it’s Alex. BTW, can you take tablets when fasting or does it break the fast?
What kind of tablets? Fasting purists say no, but if there's no sugar or calories in them they will not break the fast. I plan on doing a fast soon and I intend to take my iron as usual and drink black coffee and I don't expect any different results than I would if I weren't taking them. If they're vitamin tablets, however, I would forego them. Taking them isn't likely to do any harm, but when you're in ketosis you have access to nutrient stores in your body and almost everyone in the first world has more than enough nutrients to sustain them on a fast, therefore there's simply no need for vitamin tablets

which one did the author pick and is she over mr wire.
I haven't picked one yet!!!!! It's too difficult!!!!!!!! How will I ever pick one, Gordy boy?!?!?! It's the impossible choice!! It's like Sophie's choice!!! :fearscream:

I didn't include nicky because I don't consider him a pin up boy. Rather he's the sun and the moon and the earth and everything that's in it!! :hearteyes::love:

I haven't picked one yet!!!!! It's too difficult!!!!!!!! How will I ever pick one, Gordy boy?!?!?! It's the impossible choice!! It's like Sophie's choice!!! :fearscream:

I didn't include nicky because I don't consider him a pin up boy. Rather he's the sun and the moon and the earth and everything that's in it!! :hearteyes::love:
i used to know a woman called sophie choice.

What kind of tablets? Fasting purists say no, but if there's no sugar or calories in them they will not break the fast. I plan on doing a fast soon and I intend to take my iron as usual and drink black coffee and I don't expect any different results than I would if I weren't taking them. If they're vitamin tablets, however, I would forego them. Taking them isn't likely to do any harm, but when you're in ketosis you have access to nutrient stores in your body and almost everyone in the first world has more than enough nutrients to sustain them on a fast, therefore there's simply no need for vitamin tablets

Omerprazole for my Barretts, have to take one a day.

I voted for Neil. First of all, Neil is the much better name. And even though he's a member of the inferior incarnation of Suede, his band is still light years better than Alex James'. When Neil is onstage playing Animal Nitrate or To The Birds or My Dark Star, he probably thinks to himself, "I wish I was in this band when Butler was in it." I like middle-aged Neil's posture and wrinkles and hair, and his tweed blazer fashion sense when he's not wearing his black leather "Suedegear." I'm disappointed that the photos of Neil you provided are all from the young and pretty era. He looks gentle and professorial now. But the kiss of death for Alex James is that he owns a dairy. F*ck him.

This is my idea of a fun pole
stripping music video GIF by DJ Mustard

I see you have a thing for big eyed, floppy haired English guys, you’d probably start salivating uncontrollably if you saw me 🤣

This is my idea of a fun pole
stripping music video GIF by DJ Mustard

I see you have a thing for big eyed, floppy haired English guys, you’d probably start salivating uncontrollably if you saw me 🤣

You promised me you wouldn't share the video of me! You are getting no more!

I voted for Neil. First of all, Neil is the much better name. And even though he's a member of the inferior incarnation of Suede, his band is still light years better than Alex James'. When Neil is onstage playing Animal Nitrate or To The Birds or My Dark Star, he probably thinks to himself, "I wish I was in this band when Butler was in it." I like middle-aged Neil's posture and wrinkles and hair, and his tweed blazer fashion sense when he's not wearing his black leather "Suedegear." I'm disappointed that the photos of Neil you provided are all from the young and pretty era. He looks gentle and professorial now. But the kiss of death for Alex James is that he owns a dairy. F*ck him.
So if he didn’t own a dairy, would you be attracted to him then ?

So if he didn’t own a dairy, would you be attracted to him then ?

No, because he would still be the bassist for shitty Blur, and Neil would beat him for the other reasons I gave. Alex James is a preening slob. Neil is slender with good posture, nicely-fitting earth-toned clothes, and elfin features.

But if you rate Neil as ugly, who’s your definition of an attractive man? Nicky Wire? Douglas Murray? What’s the Bazzean taste?

God your so Bi curious😚
Why are you desperate to whom I find attractive???
I know this is a cliche… but I tend to go for a persons personality rather than a physical
Preference.
Sorry to disappoint ya lad.

Back
Top Bottom