New Moz photo by Andrew Quinn - "on Cut Throat Lane"

77500D42-92B5-41B8-8532-CD16DF7F4DA9.jpeg

UPDATE (April 17, 12:05pm):
Now deleted / made private on Instagram.

Slightly larger image still on andrew-quinn.com - link posted by The Alchemist:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Yorkshire countryside very much, so I am glad to see Moz spending some time there. And overall it is good to see him stay more often in the UK (as opposed to LA).

Really? Don’t really like The Cure’s output of the last 20 odd years. Moz’s is way above that.
But DM’s latest one is quite good, yes.
The Cure's output in the last 20 years doesn't amount to much, but the new stuff they've been trailing live seems like a return to Disintegration era, which can't be a bad thing. Their live shows are about 3x the length of a typical Moz outing. And that's just the guitar solos.

And the hit dog hollered
Let them, they don't have much to cling to these days. A street sign, some recognize, a little weight loss and a cardigan that's not too tight and some people really do think, the heydays 91/92 are coming back. The same people celebrate the completely out of place Beethoven reissue. Listen to "Notre Dame" and feel the disease!

Last edited:
Let them, they don't have much to cling to these days. A street sign, some recognize, a little weight loss and a cardigan that's not too tight and some people really do think the heydays 91/92 are coming back. The same people celebrate the completely out of place Beethoven reissue. Listen to "Notre Dame" and feel the disease!
We don’t have much in our lives, but take it, it’s yours!

Oddly delete[d]

I assume it wasn't deleted at the behest of Morrissey, because if he disliked anything about that picture, then why hasn't he done anything about the cock outline someone drew on the Beethoven reissue on his own blog?

I assume it wasn't deleted at the behest of Morrissey, because if he disliked anything about that picture, then why hasn't he done anything about the cock outline someone drew on the Beethoven reissue on his own blog?
Yeah, the cock outline will definetely remain one of the highlights of the satire/comedy thing M turned his career into lately. I'm still waiting for the "gotcha!", sorry I mean "BOOYAH (!!!)".

MixCollage-17-Apr-2024-11-28-AM-7156.jpg

Heaven knows what Morrissey was doing back in Harrogate…

The Stray Ferret asked Mr Quinn for permission to show the photo in our article, but he politely declined, saying:

“[Morrissey] is quite a private person and I don’t think he’d be comfortable with that.”

Mr Quinn has since made his Instagram account private, but not before the picture was shared on a Morrissey fan page. Fans commented that the “maverick” star looked “healthy”.

The Stray Ferret received reports of Morrissey being seen leaving the Fat Badger pub in Harrogate at the end of March but no pictures emerged.

Personal observation of his IG post before it vanished was that it was full of 'fan' questioning / health-related comments.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom