Morrissey Central "New! New! New!" 2024 Dates for Latin American tour leg (September 22, 2023)

unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh not to sound like an abandoned cat in a warehouse of rocking chairs but the concerts this year were '40 years of Morrissey'. Which would inevitably imply that next year is 41 years of Morrissey. The Smiths debut album was released in 1984 so really shouldn't the poster say '3 years of The Smiths, 36 years of Morrissey' for 2024 posters, or alternatively '40 years of Morrissey', which in fact is exactly what the poster says. Carry on regardless.
Who cares!!! May he come every year to celebrate the 42, 43, 44..... 50 60 ..... 70........Always Always Always Morrissey !!! although he does not want to be called he is Icon and Legend 🥹 :bow::flowers:❤️🤪🥰

Let's go VAMOZ!!! I knew that Moz was not going to abandon us my super special singer I'm crying !! In addition and best of all, Moz is fine!!! We wait for you Moz in Buenos Aires.Y for those who spoke pavadas there have the dates of Latinoamerica.Morrissey the biggest my special singer is more alive and energetic than ever. That voice I have to hear live! My Viejiss !! Mozuliss you were very cute in the last photos eh!!! I am very happy!!!! Yes God!!!!! Sorry it's very important for me to listen to Morrissey!! For the first time live:disrelieved::hearteyes:🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹😍🥰🤪🤪🤪🫶🫶❤️❤️

Take your pills.

Let's go VAMOZ!!! I knew that Moz was not going to abandon us my super special singer I'm crying !! In addition and best of all, Moz is fine!!! We wait for you Moz in Buenos Aires.Y for those who spoke pavadas there have the dates of Latinoamerica.Morrissey the biggest my special singer is more alive and energetic than ever. That voice I have to hear live! My Viejiss !! Mozuliss you were very cute in the last photos eh!!! I am very happy!!!! Yes God!!!!! Sorry it's very important for me to listen to Morrissey!! For the first time live:disrelieved::hearteyes:🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹😍🥰🤪🤪🤪🫶🫶❤️❤️
Has there been news that he is ok?

Last February the summer heatwave in BA was hell on earth, the opposite to "I'm cold" indeed.. And there was real dengue too..

That's not common in Argentina... and less in Buenos Aires, but it is becoming common throughout the.world due to climate change.... Europe was hell and years ago it came with heat waves. What if... when Moz comes to South America all countries will burn with LOVE for MOZ🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is good news, but let's see him and his band pull it off. I hope they are rehearsing.

good news for the south american fans,fingers crossed that they go ahead this time.

So, confirmation, if any were needed, that he didn't have dengue fever. No one would want to risk picking it up a second time - it can kill you the second time.

Back
Top Bottom