New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall (Oct. 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / You Have Killed Me / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Spring-Heeled Jim / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Let Me Kiss You / Speedway / I Know It's Over / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / I'm OK By Myself // Still Ill

set list provided by MORRIZSEY

Last edited:
good set...Saturday was better. imagine???...living in NEW YORK CITY and the road trip to WATERBURY, CT is one song longer and (i feel) much BETTER played. oh well, at least i got LAST NIGHT I DREAMT at last. plus Black Cloud different from Sat. but minus Fantastic Bird, A Rush and a Push and MALADJUSTED!!! oh well, glad i'm skipping Terminal 5. not enough variety with this mans shows in a single week. he's no BRUCE!! one hour twenty five minutes. i'll let you know how the recording is tomorrow. cheers, ba

finally transferring this show NOW to cd three months later! forgive me....i have the OCTOBER 6 CT long done and now this OCTOBER 10 NYC show ready. however, i must get a friend's assist to upload at dime-a-dozen. patience please. or have these shows both been shared already??? my copies are old school analog cassette but sound just like the room that night when played LOUDLY!!!

The complaints about length of the setlist and the lack of alteration to the setlist during the tour must be from those who haven't seen Moz on tour...in the last 15+ years. Pretty much par for the course. Doesn't bother me at all, just happy to see him live. I was in the pit, and the vibe was a bit odd. Seemed like a fair number of people weren't big fans, and that made it a little lackluster. I guess that sort of goes with an assigned seating event (especially at a classy joint like Radio City) as opposed to general admission, which always seem higher energy to me. Several of the guys in the pit seemed like they just finished their day at Lehman Brothers and accidentally ended up front row at a Morrissey concert wondering why it was taking Phil Collins so long to get on stage.

I thought Moz looked and sounded great, and it was a nice appetizer for the weekend shows. Sure, I'd like him out there for 3 hours doing a greatest hits compilation...but it ain't gonna happen. I'm grateful he's still touring, and I savor every chance I get to see him since I feel like I never know when he may decide to hang it all up for good.

My only gripe, and it's probably in the minority, is the whole Meat is Murder accompanied by the Meet Your Meat video. I'm a vegetarian, love the song and the album, and I still found that completely unnecessary. We're all there for a good time, and that was like a funeral in the middle of a wedding. Everyone there knows his stance on the subject, and he's "preaching to the choir," so to speak. Wrong forum, I think..

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!

Back
Top Bottom