NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

i think greatesthits is the right pw because I tried suedehead and it didn't even let me get to the funky script page....i spoke w/ TM on phone and they claim presale is sold out, maybe mroe tix will be posted later (today or this weekend)....gonna call hammerstein

I wonder if this is going to happen to the CA folks when their presale starts in an hour or so...

i don't know what's wrong with ticketmaster!

for once in my life let me get what i want!!!!!!!!

i doubt its sold out as they state in their FAQ they only sell limited amount tix at PRESALE so this cant happen but i am afraid we will have the same problem on SAturday cause too many people will try to buy tixs at the same time..and the sitw will not be aviable too
imaybe even more than at the presale....
somebody tried to buy tix for the la or sf shows what was your experiences

Like I said, I was able to reserve 2 tix to the DC show, which went on sale at the exact same time as the NYC shows.

and when you tRed To buy the tickets for the NY show that was canceled do you had the same problems then you/we did now?

No. I was able to get my presale tickets to the Madison Square Garden show within about 2 minutes of the presale's start.

well..even though i was told otherwise about 2 days ago, seems as if hammerstein is not selling tix in person at all now...only TM....

I really hate ticketmaster! It never, ever works when trying to purchase tickets. No matter people have to get tickets from brokers!!!!!

I seem to be able to put a password in again, but still no tickets available.
Edit: now back to the way it was before - wtf.

well stub hub is certainly profiting off of this little debacle....hmmm. wonder if TM owns some of their site? look at the prices!

FLOOR GA Up to 9 $149.00 each View Details
FLR G.A. Up to 8 $201.00 each View Details
MEZ 2 GA Up to 7 $222.00 each View Details
Mezz1 GA Up to 9 $250.00 each View Details
MEZ 1 VIP BOX Up to 4 $444.00 each View Details

Yeah I don't see any way it was sold out within half a minute. And I think it's really lousy of Ticketmaster to blame the mess on the tix being sold out rather than take responsibility for their site sucking.

somebody tried to buy tix for the upcoming la or sf shows what was your experiences ?

so the people who bought the LA /SF tix which went on sale recently did you had any problems with the Tm site-and getting them

so NY worlked last time okay thanks not right in the head.

There has GOT to be an easier way to get tickets from a site. Ticketmaster has always been horrific!

I work from my home office so I'll try every half hour and post on here if I actually get something. It's a shame I can't give everyone a mass text message :)...I'll be going to the gym around 3..if tickets go on sale while I'm at the gym than that's proof ticketmaster and/or Morrissey are out to get me......:)

This was on True To You... Tix aren't on sale for 2 more days.... so enjoy your visit to the gym, Depeche ;)

New York 5-show-series dates and onsale details

6 September 2007

Morrissey New York 5-show-series dates and onsale details are as follows.

October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom

Onsale 10 a.m., September 8
www.ticketmaster.com

I work from my home office so I'll try every half hour and post on here if I actually get something. It's a shame I can't give everyone a mass text message :)...I'll be going to the gym around 3..if tickets go on sale while I'm at the gym than that's proof ticketmaster and/or Morrissey are out to get me......:)

At least you are smiling about this situation. I am a horrid mess at the moment. Trying to figure out how I am going to order everything on Saturday etc. It's awful.

Back
Top Bottom