Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Ah yes, the Damon-connection is indeed an intriguing one. Because if he is his boyfriend, the whole "carry my bags", "salt my chips", "always walk behind me", "don't sit next to me" etc. - things are very strange or they have some kind of unusual relationship dynamic going on (no judgement, just observation). If he is his assistant, as in employee, he has his position for a heck of a long time now, it's been more than 10 years I believe, which in Morrissey world is extremely unusual especially considering its a position being that close to him and his personal wishes. But that would also apply to them being in a relationship. I don't know, if both possibilities combined would work out for this long time? But nevertheless, whatever he is, he seems to be doing something right and a constant companion, which is nice and kinda sweet. I hope he's fine with the submissiveness he has to display in public but maybe it's part of their arrangement to keep their status indefinable to the public eye.
Moz has never been at peace with himself and despite what he says, he behaves as though he is ashamed - taking great pains to point out "I am not gay" etc - it's that simple, to me. I think it's sad, it fools absolutely no-one and has led to a bizarre public pantomime that is uncomfortable to witness. I've never seen a picture of Damon where he didn't look bored, burdened or just 'checked out', trailing silently along while Morrissey acts up on planes and God knows what. It's one of the strangest things I've seen in all the years of following Moz and if Johnny treated Angie that way, it wouldn't get a pass from anyone.

Moz has never been at peace with himself and despite what he says, he behaves as though he is ashamed - taking great pains to point out "I am not gay" etc - it's that simple, to me. I think it's sad, it fools absolutely no-one and has led to a bizarre public pantomime that is uncomfortable to witness. I've never seen a picture of Damon where he didn't look bored, burdened or just 'checked out', trailing silently along while Morrissey acts up on planes and God knows what. It's one of the strangest things I've seen in all the years of following Moz and if Johnny treated Angie that way, it wouldn't get a pass from anyone.
I'll never forgive Damon for not intervening during the plane incident! Morrissey was no doubt still grieving, finding it hard to go to Dublin, supposedly scared of flying, had had a drink and was rude and making a show of himself. And what did he do? He just let him!

I'll never forgive Damon for not intervening during the plane incident! Morrissey was no doubt still grieving, finding it hard to go to Dublin, supposedly scared of flying, had had a drink and was rude and making a show of himself. And what did he do? He just let him!
A DRINK?? The bro had clearly smashed though several bottles :lbf:

He knows where you go if you try to challenge The Mozzer. Out of the window, onto the tarmac :lbf:

Yeah, that's why I find it hard to grasp (not that it's my business, lol, but when Mozzer doesn't give us something new to talk about we will talk about old hats, then ^^). I don't believe the PA thing, because he seems to be everywhere, where Morrissey is and at all times (e.g. New years for example) it seems. That's too close for a personal assistant. But for a boyfriend he has to endure a lot of "act as if we aren't together and by the way - always carry my bags" - stuff, which no one would do for that long? And if its both, to also pay your boyfriend for running errands for you, I don't know, does that work trustwise? I agree, he often times looks bored or disengaged like a professional royal. He also seems to be extremely low profile on social media etc, which would make sense. However, this unusual dynamic seems to somehow work and that's the intriguing part.

To be fair, I have let people act out their drunkeness too, especially when they're close, it's a recurring thing and nobody's in danger or getting harmed. When you know someone that constantly gets themselves drunk and act irrationally sometimes you can't stop them and to let them have their drunk tantrum is the better option, otherwise they'll never learn to be responsible for their actions. And I mean the plane thing was pretty mild and funny. Its the usual now I'm tipsy and lose some inhibitons moment, it's not like he raged through the cabin. That is, if they're friends or whatever. But as an employee it's even harder to intervene. So I think it's not Damon's fault ;)

She puts her self forward and is approachable. Doesn’t strike me as unsure at all. Picking on others, however, isn’t a trait of someone who’s sure of themself.
Gregor, just f*** off....I have nothing against you, but your knight in shining armour thing you have going is getting tiring. I don't think she needs you to defend her, but if you think that gets you somewhere, please go ahead. Where did I pick on her? I just said that the answers to this thread will be disturbing and she got what I meant, you however have no clue

Gregor, just f*** off....I have nothing against you, but your knight in shining armour thing you have going is getting tiring. I don't think she needs you to defend her, but if you think that gets you somewhere, please go ahead. Where did I pick on her? I just said that the answers to this thread will be disturbing and she got what I meant, you however have no clue
You called her an unsure little girlie. She’s the one person on this forum that’s not a jaded, bitter c***, and she gets picked on. But yeah, I’m the problem. Man, I wish could have diarrhea in your shower.

Man, I wish could have diarrhea in your shower.
Music Video Soul GIF by NOWNESS

After an eight minute pounding, I don’t think that would be an issue.

You called her an unsure little girlie. She’s the one person on this forum that’s not a jaded, bitter c***, and she gets picked on. But yeah, I’m the problem. Man, I wish could have diarrhea in your shower.
She doesn't get picked on. Yet I absolutely think she needs YOU to define what she is and isn't. So very nice of you. Now dream on.

She doesn't get picked on. Yet I absolutely think she needs YOU to define what she is and isn't. So very nice of you. Now dream on.
No, but she needs you, though, to label her an unsure girlie? What are you on about?

Yes, I did have diarrhoea in your shower following a pounding from your boyfriend. He thanked me for cleaning it up… “it’s more than Gregor ever does”
I’m speechless. It sounds glorious.

No, but she needs you, though, to label her an unsure girlie? What are you on about?
I'm not going into a discussion with you. It just pisses me off, that you escalate a thing where nothing happened to perpeuate an image of someone you dont know. She knows why I called her that and she got it. Maybe it's an inside thing (yet obvious) you don't get (which is also blindingly obvious). Now hush back on your white horse and palaver elsewhere.

Yeah – It’s like the guy is becoming crazier every second. Relouuuuuuuuu :lbf:

Yeah – It’s like the guy is becoming crazier every second. Relouuuuuuuuu :lbf:
Ah, lovely. The overly pretentious French child butts in.

Back
Top Bottom