only the lonely

A

Andromeda

While the board is a wonderful place and will always be held dear in my heart, there seems to be some anally-retented no humour smuggy- pots posting at present and I want it to stop stop stoppety stop. Who cares if egg-face morrissey reads/likes/loathes it what matters is that the core of bitter miseries who find comfort in his wailing are able to come here and be much much nasty to anyone we disagree with.

> While the board is a wonderful place and will always be held
> dear in my heart, there seems to be some anally-retented no
> humour smuggy- pots posting at present and I want it to stop
> stop stoppety stop. Who cares if egg-face morrissey
> reads/likes/loathes it what matters is that the core of bitter
> miseries who find comfort in his wailing are able to come here
> and be much much nasty to anyone we disagree with.

And we will desend on anyone unable to defend...

Remember Ally pally...ooo-er, ooo-er...

> And we will desend on anyone unable to defend...

> Remember Ally pally...ooo-er, ooo-er...

You can be jolly inane when you want to, swallow the complan for its fruity goodness and speak clearly to me and at length if poss.

Re: Roy?

> You can be jolly inane when you want to, swallow the complan for
> its fruity goodness and speak clearly to me and at length if
> poss.

Givin' me sass! I prefer the chocolate dummy mummy...(liberties)...I mean - I'm trying to be functional here, I'm making myself all spiffing in my new garments then I'm off to run errands (well errands for me and for errands read shopping...WHSmith...Will she won't she?!
But in the springtime of his voodoo he said he'd show me spring.

Oh by the way Elvis says he doesn't mind about angel pinchin' his biscuits because 1. He's not a girl and 2. We can just go down the village and buy some more! So all here is well, well, well.

"I'm the matrons favourite patient and she's shown me her special stitch!"

By the way I much prefer Build-UP!

Back
Top Bottom