Ouija Board

*sigh*

It pains me to say it, but I need one of those. The room that houses my shrine seems to be haunted. This item is just the thing.

Someone buy this for me, please.

*sigh*

It pains me to say it, but I need one of those. The room that houses my shrine seems to be haunted. This item is just the thing.

Someone buy this for me, please.

I'm sure you can made one by yourself :p You're creative:thumb:

I'm sure you can made one by yourself :p You're creative:thumb:

It's true... But will I? I doubt it. I have my other art to think about. I'm on the verge of creating a big papercut... But my x-acto knife is giving me fits. D:

It's true... But will I? I doubt it. I have my other art to think about. I'm on the verge of creating a big papercut... But my x-acto knife is giving me fits. D:

Wow I wish i could see your papercut when it'll be finished. Sorry for your fits.

Wow I wish i could see your papercut when it'll be finished. Sorry for your fits.

Sure! I will alert you! (I'm a slooow artist though, so don't sit around waiting for it.) :D

It's an awesome Ouija Board ...but does your average Moz fan actually have anyone to get scared shitless with?:rolleyes:....I think not.;)

S.t.e.v.e.n.......

It's very cool. It's really cheap being screen-printed by hand. The heart is a very nice detail. They didn't scimp. I like it.

That looks really cool. I had a Ouija board when i was younger but mom thought it was evil so she threw out. Had a glow in dark one in college, no idea what happened it.

I used to Ouija w/my Grandma when I was little.

I want this. Valentine's Day perhaps? *pointer moves to N O*

KittyLili (who posts on here) actually got this for me for Christmas! Such an amazing surprise, best. gift. ever! It's absolutely lovely :love:

Re: Handmade Custom Screenprinted Morrissey Ouija Board

I quite like this - I wish it weren't so pricey, but I can understand since it's probably well made/takes awhile to create.

Morrissey ouija board

Just recieved an email from mojo magazine which included this,

Morrissey's face now takes pride of place on a new Ouija board. According to this website it would make a "great objet d'art, Valentine's Day or Birthday gift!" It would also freak people out. Take a look for yourself.

it's great but they only ship in USA. anyone wanna send me one.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36428595

Back
Top Bottom