Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 9, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Bullfighter Dies / Without Music The World Dies / Every Day Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper // Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Mozzer1980 & FWD - confirmed by Buddy T

Last edited:
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / The Loop / The Bullfighter Dies / Without Music The World Dies / Every Day Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper // Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Mozzer1980 & FWD - confirmed by Buddy T
Half this setlist is absolutely rubbish.

'Without Music the World Dies' is screaming for that Double Bass sitting there off to the side.

Or is it too close to 'The Loop' and such?

These are the things that currently vex me.

Hope the set list is better at Millennium Square, otherwise the gig will tank! The 2022 set lists were far better, not enough Smiths songs here and too much post 2010 material.

To be honest , it doesn't look like enthusiastic crowd :oops:

could be a french thing,some people are a bit more reserved,i said the night before that the crowd were like a bunch of statues.

Hope the set list is better at Millennium Square, otherwise the gig will tank! The 2022 set lists were far better, not enough Smiths songs here and too much post 2010 material.
Totally right. Plus 2 useless « new songs »

Personally, I would not have felt enthusiastic about the setlist or new songs

Personally, I would not have felt enthusiastic about the setlist or new songs

Personally, I was thinking how much I’d have loved to have been at these concerts. For me, his recent set-lists have been his strongest in many years; he’s been playing a number of my all-time favourite songs of his. Having said that, there will always be a few that I’d gladly swap… Jack the Ripper, Let Me Kiss You etc

Personally, I was thinking how much I’d have loved to have been at these concerts. For me, his recent set-lists have been his strongest in many years; he’s been playing a number of my all-time favourite songs of his. Having said that, there will always be a few that I’d gladly swap… Jack the Ripper, Let Me Kiss You etc
There's plenty to choose from

+ means happy hearing
- not so

Our Frank +
I Wish You Lonely +
Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before +
Jim Jim Falls -
Rebels Without Applause -
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings -
Girlfriend In A Coma +
Irish Blood, English Heart +
Knockabout World -
The Loop +
The Bullfighter Dies -
Without Music The World Dies +
Every Day Is Like Sunday +
Istanbul +
The Night Pop Dropped +
Half A Person +
Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want+
Trouble Loves Me +
Jack The Ripper +
Sweet & Tender Hooligan +

Mostly happy, would skip some 5-6 songs.
It starts and ends really well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom