Pathetic Losers Trying Desperately To Look Like Morrissey

You're still not answering the question, and I think we'd all like to know.

I criticized Viva's font and he started attacking me passive aggressively. You know how he does it, you argue about it all the time. So I cut all of you off. That's pretty much it.

- - - Updated - - -

We quietly snicker at your profound ignorance.

Good to know.

It seems like literally every person she has a fat, raging hate clit for on this site has ejected her from their Facebook friend's list. Hmmm. Curious.

Yes and if I saved any correspondence from her I'd be happy to cite the letter where she f***ing wrote to me apropos of nothing asking me to be Facebook friends with her. And how she always said, publicly and privately, how much she liked my writing...even when I disagreed. :lbf:

So as far as I can tell she was trolling all along, creepily making inroads under the guise of friendship to store up personal info...or else she desperately wanted friends, but as soon as she sickened everybody to the point of no return and they slammed the collective door in her face one by one, NOW suddenly she hates them all and has nothing good to say.

Either way, what we have on our hands here is a phony piece of shit.

Not anymore. Therein lies the point.

What point? Please use your excellent logic skills you learned in technical college to outline the point you are trying to make.

Didn't you pretend to be a girl for months to get into his graces after he rejected you? :rofl:

No, I had a girl's avatar; somebody not famous, so he assumed I was a chick until he got a PM from me.

Anyway haven't you been pretending to be a girl for 37 years?

Yes and if I saved any correspondence from her I'd be happy to cite the letter where she f***ing wrote to me apropos of nothing asking me to be Facebook friends with her. And how she always said, publicly and privately, how much she liked my writing...even when I disagreed. :lbf:

So as far as I can tell she was trolling all along, creepily making inroads under the guise of friendship to store up personal info...or else she desperately wanted friends, but as soon as she sickened everybody to the point of no return and they slammed the collective door in her face one by one, NOW suddenly she hates them all and has nothing good to say.

About as phony as Jose Maldonado, but worse.

I criticized Viva's font and he started attacking me passive aggressively. You know how he does it, you argue about it all the time. So I cut all of you off. That's pretty much it.

Where exactly are these arguments we have all the time?

We had all kicked you off of our respective Facebook profiles by then. Nice try, though.

We had all kicked you off of our respective Facebook profiles by then. Nice try, though.

Yeah it's interesting how she rewrites reality to suit her view. Nothing new there I suppose...

Since when is "everyone" three stupid people? Solo is a f***ing ghost town and you three f***s and the alien realitybites are the only soul-less people left that I can use to plumb the depths of the underground because you don't have empathy you are selfish twats who take, take, take and think you're witty and profound in the process but as you spew your non-sequitre rants that have run off the REAL PEOPLE, I can read satan. So, bravo to you, f***tards. Yer super special AFTERALL. :rolleyes:

What point? Please use your excellent logic skills you learned in technical college to outline the point you are trying to make.

You went to college for the least intellectual vocation there is...and you still can't make a living from it. So, you're trying to say what exactly? That you need to go to college to have common sense? From the story you tell, the opposite happened for you. :lbf:

Since when is "everyone" three stupid people? Solo is a f***ing ghost town and you three f***s and the alien realitybites are the only soul-less people left that I can use to plumb the depths of the underground because you don't have empathy you are selfish twats who take, take, take and think you're witty and profound in the process but as you spew your non-sequitre rants that have run off the REAL PEOPLE, I can read satan. So, bravo to you, f***tards. Yer super special AFTERALL. :rolleyes:

Someone's soiling her granny panties...

So what? What does facebook have to do with anything? You'd think you'd pick up some logic skillz watching kung fu movies? Guess not.

Since it appears I have to spell it out for you, I will.

as soon as she sickened everybody to the point of no return and they slammed the collective door in her face one by one, NOW suddenly she hates them all and has nothing good to say.

It seems like literally every person she has a fat, raging hate clit for on this site has ejected her from their Facebook friend's list. Hmmm. Curious.

Curious indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I’ve been to many Smith/Moz conventions. Just not the same ones that you’ve been to since we don’t live in the same country. “Thank Christ” is right.

Your okcupid profile tells a different story.

I think they're trying to say it's safe. ;)

Stupid people are so amusing...

Wow. You've made two fag jokes in one afternoon. Is your fiance proud of his little protege? Did you have to hide in the bathroom to post the DOMA graphic? Brainwashing takes time, you know. Maybe your fag rants are a result of him being disappointed in your behavior for being in support of gay marriage, you must fall in line with his agenda or else he throws a little snit fit that makes life difficult, doesn't he?

Back
Top Bottom