Pearls Of Wisdom: Inspirational Wisdom Quotes By The Members Of Morrissey-Solo

he had a car crash and broke his spine. he couldn't record for seven years while he recovered.

Dave's interpretation of That's How People Grow Up

I'm fine, thanks, you? And how's the Mrs.?
As you may remember I had Solo blocked at my house so I'd only occasionally check in from uni, but now with both the Israel gig and fumigation at my house, I'm overdosing :D.

I'm fine, thanks, you? And how's the Mrs.?
As you may remember I had Solo blocked at my house so I'd only occasionally check in from uni, but now with both the Israel gig and fumigation at my house, I'm overdosing :D.

good, i'm glad to hear it. i'm reasonably good and the mrs. keeps on being great, in general.

have you seen mr. morrissey before? and yes i recall about your blockage, but what's all this about fumigation?

Glad to hear about the Mrs. too, I miss her!
I haven't seen Morrissey yet, this will be the first! *excited* I was supposed to go see him in France in January but that fell through.
Oh, the fumigation was the worst mistake ever. I saw the hugest spider (and I mean huge, Tarantulaesque) in my kitchen so I called fumigation, and the guy said that after a few hours I would be able to go back, no problem. Well, the smell is still there a few days after, and as I don't fancy getting poisoned, I'm staying away for the time being. Stupid fumigator :mad:.

Aww, I missed this thread :)
I'm going to quote myself:

"Few things make me so happy like being regular."

Aww, I missed this thread :)
I'm going to quote myself:

"Few things make me so happy like being regular."

Here is some background info to our private conversation involving this quote...

It refers to Mexican food.

"Moz Out Frinked us!" - morrisseychic
(regarding the infamous arse photo)

"Once I was stuck in a restaurant and I had to eat a prawn....
I chewed on the tail a bit, and then put the rest in my pocket....
I thought it was ok to eat prawns, but then I remembered that it's not good....
I didn't eat the prawn I just chewed a bit on its tail....
I put it in an empty milk carton." - naranjito

"Did I mention I touched his hand twice (once I squeezed with both hands) and at the encore, I reached for his legs and caressed his calf...feeling the muscles -yum- and his delicious 'sock line'....
So now what. Sock line Frink?! His calf was DEVINE. I stroked it good!"
- Corrissey, only she could make a "sock line" frinky :sweet:

"He chipped at us like we're squirrels. Heehee. Aww... to him we ARE squirrels."
So true, Scarlet, so true

Last edited:
My favorite pearl of wisdom. Sorry I didn't come up with it myself but here you go...

m142281370.bmp

Last edited:
Even though i'm dull, boring and predictable, why hasn't anyone quoted me?

Selfish Bastards!

Back
Top Bottom