When you abuse the one you love
The hour or the day, no one can tell
But one day goodbye will be farewell
And you will never see the one you love again

Maybe a lesson to be learnt from this. :p

Re: Fans booing after Morrissey left the stage

I could never ever boo Morrissey.:(

the boos were pathetic, someone threw a cup and it ended it hitting the bouncer hahahahaha

Always be careful
When you abuse the one you love
The hour or the day, no one can tell
But one day goodbye will be farewell
And you will never see the one you love again

Maybe a lesson to be learnt from this. :p

A bond of trust has been abused
Something of value may be lost
Give up your job
Squander your cash, be rash, just hold onto your friends...

Last edited:

Morrissey has cancelled a lot of shows, and though it's a bit unfair to get mad at him for doing so, it's also reasonable to expect him to respect his fans enough to not continue touring if he's not perfectly fit.
He should know that we prefer him to be in good health, tour or no tour.

Now he's apparently said that he wants to return to the tour soon. How is that fair on the fans?
Booing him is ugly, but making these sacrifices doesn't show any commitment. IMO.

f*** the f***er who said f*** you to Morrissey

Exactly!

Saying "f*** you" and getting angry at a person who collapses is like saying "f*** you" and getting angry if a blind person can't read.
It's not that he planned to do it to piss anyone off.
I can't understand how anyone can be egoistic and unintelligent enough to get mad at Morrissey personally and on top of that insult him. I can understand disappointment, but that's no reason to act like a child and to insult our beloved Moz.

Some people have got no pride, they do not understand the urgency of life.

120owhv.jpg

It's so sad that this thread even exists.
Morrissey or not, it's ignorant and ill-mannered to boo and curse someone who is obviously unwell.
Makes me wonder about some of the people who attend these gigs and frequent this forum.

It's so sad that this thread even exists.
Morrissey or not, it's ignorant and ill-mannered to boo and curse someone who is obviously unwell.
Makes me wonder about some of the people who attend these gigs and frequent this forum.

My thoughts exactly. Even if some members of the audience were annoyed and disappointed (and I know I certainly was the latter), I found that extremely rude and sickening, and the same goes if it was anyone up there on stage.

Last edited:
It's really stupid.
They don't know what was happening amd even this way they booed him.
I cannot stand it.

f*** you, moron ones.

It was a really strange, disturbing event. Some of the “eye witness” reports even said he walked off, and the people next to me didn’t see what had happened so they assumed he’d left the stage of his own accord.

I clearly saw him collapse and Charlie catch him, and then drag him off stage, but as Charlie (and by this stage the additional roadie) was dressed all in black, the stage lights were low and Morrissey not being on the floor; I think some people could just make out Morrissey leaving the stage.

The couple next to me that didn’t see it were a bit pissed off until I told them what happened – then their tact immediately changed to worry.

The slow handclap really wound me up – but the worst was the arsehole that shouted “f*** you” after it was announced he was “seriously ill”. After all, we were left in no uncertain terms then about what had happened.

I can appreciate the disappointment, especially just one song in - I would be too, but for fans to jump in feet first and hurl direct insults at him is dispicable, whatever the reason.

Have to admit that as me and my friends arrived later than planned I was pretty far back and didnt actually see what had gone on (as was still applauding this charming man and smiling when it happened) as ever when something happens there were laods of rumours flying around and the situation wasnt clear.....but to shout f--k you to Morrissey when it had been said he was ill is disgusting and I hope whoever shouted it got a smack in the chops from a decent human being..

Back
Top Bottom