Pictures With The Smiths

floodzonex

Anyone have pics they've taken with them? I was looking at mine and a friend's and just thought how I don't see many on here.

Last edited:
Anyone have pics they've taken with them? I was looking at mine and a friend's and just thought how I don't see many on here.
where+when did these meetings take place?

Last edited:
I would love to see people's pics with members of The Smiths when they were still together. That would be awesome stuff.

I agree with Bored on this..Has anyone on Solo ever mentoned meeting any of the Smiths while they were still "The Smiths"?

I would love to see people's pics with members of The Smiths when they were still together. That would be awesome stuff.

I agree with Bored on this..Has anyone on Solo ever mentoned meeting any of the Smiths while they were still "The Smiths"?

mozmal posted that he met The Smiths after or before G-Mex gig in July 1986.
I don't know he managed to take pictures with them.

Also I remember Evil Legal Eagle posted that he met them before Liverpool gig in 1985.

I missed an opportunity in March 1985 because I didn't have money to travel.

Last edited:
I think their aren't a lot of Smiths with Fans photos because they didn't have cameras back then.

mozmal posted that he met The Smiths after or before G-Mex gig in July 1986.
I don't know he managed to take pictures with them.

Also I remember Evil Legal Eagle posted that he met them before Liverpool gig in 1985.

I missed an opportunity in March 1985 because I didn't have money to travel.

So does that mean you had them penciled in your schedule.:lbf:

So does that mean you had them penciled in your schedule.:lbf:

In 1985 Japanese record company Tokuma Japan wanted The Smiths Japan tour.
However, Morrissey refused to take longhaul flights, it didn't happen.
The record company organised a tour to see Smiths gig in London in March 1985, but I didn't have money to go with them.
My friend who had money didn't get a permission from her parents.

Eventually we managed to see Smiths four UK gigs in July 1986.

In 1985 Japanese record company Tokuma Japan wanted The Smiths Japan tour.
However, Morrissey refused to take longhaul flights, it didn't happen.
The record company organised a tour to see Smiths gig in London in March 1985, but I didn't have money to go with them.
My friend who had money didn't get a permission from her parents.

Eventually we managed to see Smiths four UK gigs in July 1986.
Did you bring them some Fugu? :yum:

hell yeah, fan pics with the Smiths in the 80s would be very cool to see posted in here.
I met Moz for the 1st time in '93 at the Johnny Rogan "Severed Alliance" book signing @ "BookSoup. I didnt have a camera at the time so some random girl who was also there took a pic or two of me with Moz....she gave me slip and didnt give me her phone number. I gave her mine, she called about a year later to tell me, she had the pics and that mine with Moz came out fab....16yrs later Ive yet to recieve the pic. Im f***in seriously gutted about it. Ive search hell and high water for any pics fans took of Moz at that event and nothing!!!!! I recall about 3-5 cameras flashing away that night...:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom