Please, help me choose a pic

jossu, can you upload some of the other photos you have decided to use for the calendar? This is a great idea and I might even make one myself! What do you do, use a template in Word and take it from there?

fourth one.

jossu, can you upload some of the other photos you have decided to use for the calendar? This is a great idea and I might even make one myself! What do you do, use a template in Word and take it from there?

I feel like Kewpie! ;) You know, I've met Kewpie in person, and I didn't even know it at the time nor for many months afterwards.

Here's a post with links to the Moz calendars I made for 2006 & 2007:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=477655&postcount=30

I used the Word templates. I made an 18 month calendar called 18 Months Hard Labour in the 90s exclusively made up of fan-shot photos of Moz as well.

I'm making a Morrissey-calendar for myself, so I need twelve pictures of Morrissey. I have already chosen eleven pics but I can't decide which one of the following pics should be the twelfth. So, please, please, please, help me choose the right one by telling your favourite picture. You can also suggest some other picture but it should be from 2004-2007.

Thank you!:)

Just to make your life more complicated: any of the first 3 would do it for me :D Viva Mature Moz!

Wish i could have a Morrissey calendar....if only to annoy the OH.Got to be worth that at least.:p

I wouldn't dare to risk that: my hubbie would file for divorce :eek: He's already fed up with Moz-obsession and he doesn't even know the real dimensions of it ;)

My calendar is now almost complete but it didn't turn out how I planned it. First of all, I had too much spare time and ended up doing the calendar without a computer (except when I printed the pictures). I wrote all the dates by hand both in Finnish and in Russian. Secondly, my "calendar" is now actually an almanac. Now I can carry it with me wherever I go:D.

Here are few pictures I used for it:

I was considering this picture as well but, in the end, I thought it was far too gorgeous and HOT (you know, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else):eek:

Attachments

• mnibnrMorrissey Universal Amphitheatre Nov 11 2004 18.jpg
    mnibnrMorrissey Universal Amphitheatre Nov 11 2004 18.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 7
I was considering this picture as well but, in the end, I thought it was far too gorgeous and HOT (you know, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else):eek:

Couldn't agree more! Mmmmmozfather! :D

My calendar is now almost complete but it didn't turn out how I planned it. First of all, I had too much spare time and ended up doing the calendar without a computer (except when I printed the pictures). I wrote all the dates by hand both in Finnish and in Russian. Secondly, my "calendar" is now actually an almanac. Now I can carry it with me wherever I go:D.

Here are few pictures I used for it:

omg, wouldnt it be great if we could get diaries with moz pics as the sheets of paper, (slightly faded so we could write over it) id always write in my diary then, and to carry it about with you would be great.

Here's a scan of my little calendar/almanac. The quality of the scan isn't the best, sorry for that.

The almanac looks a little awkward but I like it like that:)

Back
Top Bottom