Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The set design of Figaro was stunning. The whole production, actually. Sadly there's only 6 shows, I caught the penultimate last night and would go again if I wasn't busy the final night.

Here's a taste of my beloved Cherubino. He's a man played by a woman because part of the plot is he disguises himself as a woman. Cross dressing in the arts FTW!

I cried several times, there's many moments of sadness and betrayal in the opera. The Countess was phenomenal. And Susannah! Good God. I got a 40 second clip of her singing while laying down. Physics affects diaphragm, not hers!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite duet in the opera. I can whistle Figaro in its entirety, it took much will power to NOT do that last night. :D

Here's a blip of Susannah singing horizontal. She's in the forest talking to herself about how much she loves Figaro. He's eavesdropping, it's an enlightening moment because up to that point their relationship was tenuous due to scandal involving the house they lived in. Mozart was real big on eavesdropping, he must've been the Edward Snowden of 1780's Vienna. :p

It's not doing it justice, she was on her back BELTING her aria like NBD. I just caught one note.

I like Morrissey's statement. I don't know who the people are he's attacking but the message of marketing cows as happy is important to address.

In other news artisanal breakfast is lame. I'm surprised they didn't put cracked sea salt on my fruit, it was in everything else. Also I had to ask for butter for my toast. And last night was some sorta beautiful people party bc everyone here is gorgeously groomed and looks famous but I can't place them, so I feel like a duck out of water. However half of the sassy pair of gheys sitting next to me who have been judging the style of every single table just BLEW HIS NOSE INTO THE LINEN NAPKIN. Now I may have been raised by a truck driver and say f*** a lot on the Internet, but you don't blow snot into your restaurant napkin at the table. I think his boyfriend was rightly mortified.

Wrong thread. What's up with you? EVERYONE is waiting for you to comment on this. Why are you hiding yourself away in the basement? b

best
BB

When a friend says "You're welcome to stay anytime!"...don't believe them. :straightface: ("Yeah...bad timing this weekend. Sorry." He's probably bickering w his wife.) Also don't assume the hotel you like will not sell out. My inner-Morrissey is like, "See? I told you, moron. Amie you gotta make RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!" :p

I'll figure it out. The Tulare cows asked me to work for them tonight in exchange for some good luck. And the receptionist said in bird I should sleep south of the grade so it's all for a reason wherever I wind up tomoz.

I got "upgraded" to a room with a view of the parking structure, Barney didn't get a welcome furry friends gift basket even though I told them over the phone I was bringing him, the happy couples checking in all got glasses of wine while I got squat, and the bellhop told me I could remove the beverages in the minibar and put my own beverages.

I should've washed my car. Do I look that poor?

Thinking right now about the statment Morrissey Said about a hug that does not meet in the middle is hug with fear.
What tha hell does that mean?

Thinking right now about the statment Morrissey Said about a hug that does not meet in the middle is hug with fear.
What tha hell does that mean?

For more information track down the youtube video of the news footage of the one book signing he did in Sweden and look at the A-frame hug he gives Julia Riley. :p

For more information track down the youtube video of the news footage of the one book signing he did in Sweden and look at the A-frame hug he gives Julia Riley. :p

Thanks gonna look it up, i did not get a A-frame hug, more like the left side met but not the right, but then he loosed up and came closer. Damn dont know IF he hates me :( :( :(

- - - Updated - - -

I analys every freckin part of that meeting

Thanks gonna look it up, i did not get a A-frame hug, more like the left side met but not the right, but then he loosed up and came closer. Damn dont know IF he hates me :( :( :(

- - - Updated - - -

I analys every freckin part of that meeting

When I met him he stared at my bewbs the whole time. I'm pretty sure he was "proper shitfaced" as they say in the old country. :p

- - - Updated - - -

There's a four-poster bed in my room and all I can think of is the Baldachino. :D

Bernini_Baldachino.jpg

Saint Peter's Basillica, Santa Barbara Annex. There's even a transcept arch in the room. :D

16508497073_c0b76c4cae_b.jpg

Complex mind, complex pleasure...

Last edited:
Are you sure, Morrissey and b00bs. That does not compute. No offence to you i'm sure yours are just lovely

- - - Updated - - -

Wait wait i think we found something here, when morrisseys drunk he likes b00bs
I think we have cracked the code:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Let it be heard women, Get Morrissey drunk!!!!!!!!:D

I eventually always get ear aches at the beach. I suppose Santa Barbara is technically "the beach." :(

This is why I could never live west of downtown, in Morro Bay or Los Osos (like I always wanted to), etc.. As I kid my ears were a mess. The coast always exacerbates the problem for some reason.

My friend's company has two ads going on national TV next week, this is the more emotional one. If you're wondering who Chris Ferguson is I'm already on it. :D

I just ate a pomegranate fruit roll and I think my next trip will be to the dentist.

Where the hell is Morrissey?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom