Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's disgusting everyone is fatter than natural because of it. It's absolutely disgusting. My mom can handle gluten, she can't handle the gross genetic stuff that they have the audacity to call gluten. America is fat as an elephant and everyone is in scooters cause no one knows when to stop eating this crap made from who knows what and when to start eating healthy, and so down the hole everyone goes because of this nasty computer made slop we're given.

Unless you want to spend a fortune buying natural organic things….

Well, it’s either you pay a ‘fortune’ on organic and live the benefits of that, or you pay a fortune in hospital bills and become sick, with terminal complications at a later date.

People don’t realize that this is the choice they’re making. Nor are they educated to understand why they should or encouraged to eat healthy.
Though I know it’s a bit more complicated than that why people make the choices they do.

But they just don’t see the consequences of their behavior.

Edit: Verso seems to have an issue with the organic label, see below.

Last edited:
Well, it’s either you pay a ‘fortune’ on organic and live the benefits of that, or you pay a fortune in hospital bills and become sick, with terminal complications at a later date.

People don’t realize that this is the choice they’re making. Nor are they educated to understand why they should or encouraged to eat healthy.
Though I know it’s a bit more complicated than that why people make the choices they do.

But they just don’t see the consequences of their behavior.
True true 😐

Organic barely means anything. I could plant some tomatoes downstream from crops I’m spraying with chemical pesticides, fertilize the seeds in human shit, water them with my piss and they would still be “organic.” Bon appetit.

But even if you don’t eat organic
you can cut out all the unnecessary crap, and sill eat healthier and have a better life in the long term.

And I’ll take my chances with something that’s labeled organic than something that I know has been directly sprayed with poison.

Just do your best and don’t worry, maybe.

Organic barely means anything. I could plant some tomatoes downstream from crops I’m spraying with chemical pesticides, fertilize the seeds in human shit, water them with my piss and they would still be “organic.” Bon appetit.
:crazy:

you make your fertilizer out of caviar?

:hammer:

You definitely know good looks Rifke. Trouble with French men, they don’t age particularly well, better than Englishmen but still not as good as Irishmen. ☘️ One has to be as old and experienced as me to make such a statement.
i sure do, i have the best taste ever!!

its true, alain did not age particularly well. i was watching him on the dick cavett show from 1970, i think he was only 35 but he doesnt look so great. his skin looks a funny colour like he's rotting on the inside. im hoping it's just the lights or the camera.

do irish men age well? i did not know that! they have the BEST accents too!! (after austrian, that is)

i sure do, i have the best taste ever!!

its true, alain did not age particularly well. i was watching him on the dick cavett show from 1970, i think he was only 35 but he doesnt look so great. his skin looks a funny colour like he's rotting on the inside. im hoping it's just the lights or the camera.

do irish men age well? i did not know that! they have the BEST accents too!! (after austrian, that is)
Nah AustrALian you meant to say

Yesterday I didn't have any caffeine and I got sick. I could barely go get a cup of coffee because I waited too long and then when I did I felt fine about two hours later. So I bought some more Pure Kick just in case I wake up with a headache but I'm going back to drinking coffee and I'm going to try to cut back to only drinking it when I first get up instead of having caffeine drinks all day.
All I did yesterday was go get my coffee and then go back to bed and watch this series on Netflix called Sophie about a murder in Ireland. It's pretty good. Maybe something else was wrong too but the coffee cured it so I think it was just caffeine withdrawals. Usually I have something with caffeine at home so I don't get a headache but I didn't have anything.
I went to 7-11 to get coffee because AM/PM was closed. This lady sitting on the sidewalk outside told me "some shit went down" but I don't know what happened. When I got to 7-11 these three guys were standing down by the Red Box video rental machine and this one says, "hey my man, do you have a dollar?" Usually I'll say "sorry" but I just said "NO" the way you'd say it to a dog who is being bad. He gave me this look like he wanted to fight or something, like I'm supposed to carefully modulate my voice when I don't feel well and some bum is asking for money.
Then when I'm in line inside he comes in and asks the guy for a free pack of matches. I almost told the clerk that the guy is just hanging around outside asking customers for a dollar and there is a sign saying "no loitering" so why not tell the guy matches aren't free and that he needs to leave, but working in that store he probably doesn't want to make enemies and it's easier to just give the guy some matches. The thing is once he smokes whatever using those matches he's probably going to come back in and steal something.
I don't think this guy was homeless, just broke and has no hustle. Even if he was homeless I don't really feel sorry for them anymore. Once in a while I will buy food for someone if they have a dog but there are so many of them and some don't know how to get help but others have just made it a lifestyle and think they're getting over on you if you do something nice for them.
Long ago when I was going to school I worked at a Salvation Army donation trailer on the weekends. Sometimes I would give clothes and things to them. We're not supposed to because there is a bureaucratic process for them to get the stuff but this seemed much simpler and more direct. But this guy called Mitch would come there every weekend.
I brought my dog lots of times because I rode my bike to work and he liked the run. We would go to the river after work and then I'd get him some chicken strips at Dairy Queen so he loved it.
So one day Mitch starts giving my dog something to eat. I didn't want to make an issue of it so I ignored it. Then he says "you shouldn't let other people feed your dog." I said "I know that and now I know you know that too so what' is your problem?" He decided he wanted to fight but he was a heroin addict so he didn't really have the energy.
The last time he came there someone had given me bags and bags of Levis 501's. At the time there were places around town that bought them. I gave a few pairs to some of the homeless guys and then Mitch showed up and I gave him a pair. He wanted more and I said I can only give one.
he came back about an hour later, high, and he wanted another pair and I said no. So he went to the Salvation Army store and told the manager that I was giving things away from the truck. She told me and I said I had and told her the whole story. She thought it was funny but I told all the other homeless guys that came there that I can't give things away anymore because of "Mitch the Snitch" so hopefully he got his ass beat and sold some short bags of heroin over that.
okay cool. will read later.

Yesterday I didn't have any caffeine and I got sick. I could barely go get a cup of coffee because I waited too long and then when I did I felt fine about two hours later. So I bought some more Pure Kick just in case I wake up with a headache but I'm going back to drinking coffee and I'm going to try to cut back to only drinking it when I first get up instead of having caffeine drinks all day.
All I did yesterday was go get my coffee and then go back to bed and watch this series on Netflix called Sophie about a murder in Ireland. It's pretty good. Maybe something else was wrong too but the coffee cured it so I think it was just caffeine withdrawals. Usually I have something with caffeine at home so I don't get a headache but I didn't have anything.
I went to 7-11 to get coffee because AM/PM was closed. This lady sitting on the sidewalk outside told me "some shit went down" but I don't know what happened. When I got to 7-11 these three guys were standing down by the Red Box video rental machine and this one says, "hey my man, do you have a dollar?" Usually I'll say "sorry" but I just said "NO" the way you'd say it to a dog who is being bad. He gave me this look like he wanted to fight or something, like I'm supposed to carefully modulate my voice when I don't feel well and some bum is asking for money.
Then when I'm in line inside he comes in and asks the guy for a free pack of matches. I almost told the clerk that the guy is just hanging around outside asking customers for a dollar and there is a sign saying "no loitering" so why not tell the guy matches aren't free and that he needs to leave, but working in that store he probably doesn't want to make enemies and it's easier to just give the guy some matches. The thing is once he smokes whatever using those matches he's probably going to come back in and steal something.
I don't think this guy was homeless, just broke and has no hustle. Even if he was homeless I don't really feel sorry for them anymore. Once in a while I will buy food for someone if they have a dog but there are so many of them and some don't know how to get help but others have just made it a lifestyle and think they're getting over on you if you do something nice for them.
Long ago when I was going to school I worked at a Salvation Army donation trailer on the weekends. Sometimes I would give clothes and things to them. We're not supposed to because there is a bureaucratic process for them to get the stuff but this seemed much simpler and more direct. But this guy called Mitch would come there every weekend.
I brought my dog lots of times because I rode my bike to work and he liked the run. We would go to the river after work and then I'd get him some chicken strips at Dairy Queen so he loved it.
So one day Mitch starts giving my dog something to eat. I didn't want to make an issue of it so I ignored it. Then he says "you shouldn't let other people feed your dog." I said "I know that and now I know you know that too so what' is your problem?" He decided he wanted to fight but he was a heroin addict so he didn't really have the energy.
The last time he came there someone had given me bags and bags of Levis 501's. At the time there were places around town that bought them. I gave a few pairs to some of the homeless guys and then Mitch showed up and I gave him a pair. He wanted more and I said I can only give one.
he came back about an hour later, high, and he wanted another pair and I said no. So he went to the Salvation Army store and told the manager that I was giving things away from the truck. She told me and I said I had and told her the whole story. She thought it was funny but I told all the other homeless guys that came there that I can't give things away anymore because of "Mitch the Snitch" so hopefully he got his ass beat and sold some short bags of heroin over that.
1. why do you have such a rough life, dave?
2. your whole life revolves around convenience stores, doesnt it?
3. i never have caffeine withdrawals. even when im fasting, if i go without coffee ill be totally fine. i cant imagine being sick or unable to get up because i havent had coffee that day. sounds like you REALLY need to abstain from caffeine for a while, because human beings are meant to be able to function without it (especially when their biggest chore of the day is walking down to am/pm and telling off neighbourhood bums).
4.why do you tell these seemingly pointless, incoherent stories?
5. sophie is pretty good. that poet guy is really outrageous.

It's the truth. But I know that with your disease, Narcissistic Personality Disorder any attention you receive makes you feel good.

I do want to say on your comments about aging well, you're certainly not going to age well if you keep gorging yourself on sweets and then fasting for days. Your skin probably has the elasticity of a shar-pei.
fasting is so good for collagen and telomeres, bro. you dont even know, bro. also theres autophagy. also theres the fact that it cleans up free radicals and toxicity (low toxicity is probably the reason why the first week of fasting is a breeze for me). and lets not discount that study they did on worms where a fasted group of worms outlived a non fasted group of worms by twice the life span and RETAINED THEIR YOUTHFUL FEATURES up until the end of their lives. a girl just the other day said she thought i was her age (27). i do have some signs of age though, i wont lie. my eyelids are a bit slack and i have a crop of light forehead lines (although lots of people in their 20's have those, and often times much deeper than mine). also my pores are beginning to show which sucks BUT my skin is still incredibly soft and silky. so it's a bit of a mix. do i wish i hadnt eaten so much sweets all my life? yeah of course. am i going to stop? maybe. ultimately i would like to. but i dont think im doing too badly. i think it helps that i dont eat other unhealthy things like fast food and greasy food and sausages and pizza and chips and things like that, as well as not drinking alcohol or doing drugs.

You're on ignore and I do not care. Why are you so desperate for my attention?
Actually I know the answer. If I thought it was about me I'd be falling into the same trap you live in permanently. I'm just some person and all people "function as an extension of self" when you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Make another sock puppet and have it tell you that you're special. That's what you want right?

But you're so "first page search results" basic with everything that you think makes you interesting. Klaus Nomi? Check. London? check. Had covid (lol) check.
God you're boring. I really hate you.
well ive long since stopped hating you. now i just think you're a funny little man, and you hating me is part of that. i mean, i love how much i bug you just by doing absolutely nothing. i get a real kick out of it. :lbf:

melissa caddick sucks the big one though. she ripped off her family and friends which i cant imagine doing. anna sorokin just ripped off banks and hotels and people keen to use her for her perceived wealth so thats fine by me.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom