Punx.UK T-Shirt

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber

Blurb for those not on Facebook:

Love the music of the Smiths but embarrassed by Morrissey and his increasingly bizarre and downright offensive statements? Us too. We're printing some of these up next week, get yours here - https://www.punx.uk/lovethesmiths

Pic for those not on Facebook:

f0KrPlW.jpg

Morrissey is 40% of the smiths

I don't know much about the right-wing folk Morrissey has praised in the UK, France - but if they're anything like the lame-brained right-wing f***ery going on here in America, then I do not agree with them.

That said, this is basically a shirt saying "I'm stuck in the past." Why mention the Smiths at all if the point is distancing yourself from Morrissey? A shirt saying "I Hate Morrissey" would make more sense, in that case.

on you go skinny treat yourself.

Blurb for those not on Facebook:

Love the music of the Smiths but embarrassed by Morrissey and his increasingly bizarre and downright offensive statements? Us too. We're printing some of these up next week, get yours here - https://www.punx.uk/lovethesmiths

Pic for those not on Facebook:

f0KrPlW.jpg

POEM FOR MORRISSEY-SOLO.COM

LOVE
THE SMITHS
LOVE
MORRISSEY
HATE
THAT c***
UNCLESKINNY

IMG_2232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncle Skinny what a sad person :( any reason to knock Morrissey how sad to live 30 years in the past rather than enjoy the present....truly sad person

I might not agree with everything morrissey says but the idea that I should hate him is weird and shows some sort of perceived hurt feelings some have regarding him. I agree with him on many things he’s supported in public and other not so much but this idea that I’m supposed to hate him and people who might think like him is just childish

a tshirt for people who need to let the world know about their borderline personality disorder

a tshirt for people who need to let the world know about their borderline personality disorder

Liking a pop singer's art while at the same time disliking his personal political views now equals borderline personality disorder? Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom