Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram šŸ’•

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
Canā€™t help but think here. The guy in the picture with Moz lives nowhere near that pub, and if M didnā€™t have a connection to that pub or area; he wouldnā€™t be there: at a guess: Itā€™s almost stalking. One may arrive at the conclusion that itā€™s a tad unsavoury. A man of 60 or so hanging around the local pub of a celebrity.
:straightface:

the gentleman is a highly respected Moz fan and legitimate expert/collector.šŸ§
He easily obtained all box sets and owns all non UK swag(y)
Moz immediately recognized this :hammer:

Great to see the old Mozzer looking fit, healthy and in good spirits. God bless him.

Canā€™t help but think here. The guy in the picture with Moz lives nowhere near that pub, and if M didnā€™t have a connection to that pub or area; he wouldnā€™t be there: at a guess: Itā€™s almost stalking. One may arrive at the conclusion that itā€™s a tad unsavoury. A man of 60 or so hanging around the local pub of a celebrity.
Who gives a flying fcuk he got to see Moz, who in turn looks tip top. And got to have a pint in the process.

Is it a rosary? I wouldn't know because I'm not catholic. The necklace, at any rate, is the same one he wore in the NYE video message.
yes as a catholic iv seen a few rosaries in my time,looks like its wrapped around twice.

good to see him out and about looking relaxed and enjoying a sunday afternoon in the local pub.

What do you think he was drinking gordy???
does he not only drink vodka,accordint to noel gallagher.
he stayed in italy for a while so maybe a birra morreti if he was having a lager.

does he not only drink vodka,accordint to noel gallagher.
he stayed in italy for a while so maybe a birra morreti if he was having a lager.
Guinness ......
Remember that picture of him
Behind the bar, pulling a pint.....

He was drinking champagne with Noel and Russell as well...šŸ†˜šŸ†˜

Of all the lyrics to get tattooed? I always thought that the "and from other things" was pretty weak.

Back
Top Bottom